Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nightmare imp

DOOM:THE LOST EPISODES

Did anyone hear about the Lost episodes,In saw it on a doom site,i'll try to find the name.If you don know,tell me if theres a place to download it.Its for doom one and replaces the entire game.There are no new monsters or wepons,but new levels.It came out a few years ago I think.

I know that there's lost episodes for wolfenstein 3d, but for Doom? I do have wads called episode 4 and 5 (this was before Ultimate Doom came out). I wonder if those are considered the lost episodes?

Oh! I remember. That stinking book with the wads with it. It's not even made by ID. Not sure how good it is, I don't know anyone that was willing to buy it.

I was willing to buy it :-). The book is from sybex. They had no licence from Id, so they had to alter the Doom type characters. The name of the wad file after installation is "Jupiter.wad". I have not played it yet, so I also cannot say how good it is. The book is ment as a help through the levels, something like a strategy guide. Looks good in my collection :-)