• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M0NSTERZER0

DOOM 63 imps have no spikes =P

Guest M0NSTERZER0

man i bought doom 64, and for the most part is a cool ass game,
but what is up with the imps not having any spikes??

that really annoys me, imps without spikes is like a sandwitch
without that delightful HELLman's mayonaisse..

-Zero

The only problems I have with Doom 64 is the control (I HATE the controller, and you turn too slow), all of the zombies look the same (pistol and shotgun guys look the same) and there's no reloading animation for the shotguns! Argh....

Yo, dat shit IS weird as fuck, yo! Plus, like mah boy elbryan42 said below, I fucking HATE that worthless N64 controller. The soldiers look too goddman similar too! Other than dat...
THAT GAME IS DA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMBBB!!

P.S. HELLman's mayonaise is da best!!

elbryan42 said:

The only problems I have with Doom 64 is the control (I HATE the controller, and you turn too slow), all of the zombies look the same (pistol and shotgun guys look the same) and there's no reloading animation for the shotguns! Argh....

You can turn up the analog stick sensitivity in the options menu if it's too slow.

The d-pad is better. More precice. At least for me. If the analog stick was like the psx, maybe.

elbryan42 said:

the controls are quite easy for me,just set em to the way u can cope with.Like back in the day,i got doom64,i had problems and i setted em up to the way i liked it to be.
As for the zombies,there awsome!
But at least they could have different looking wepons,one fires a riffle while the other fires a shotgun.
At least you could tell the difference back in the early dooms,but now u cant.
They should of kept in the spiderminds,commandos,the revenenants and arch-viles.Prehaps a couple of new demons,at least the nightmare imp was in.They should of also put the nightmare spectre from the psx version in there,have all the devils family,and baphomet!Doom 64 is a awsome doom,but they could of spent a little mroe time on it.

elbryan42 said:

The d-pad is better. More precice. At least for me. If the analog stick was like the psx, maybe.

I used the joystick on the N64 controllers for Doom 64 !

Doom 64 is the great and better game i never see on a Doom style games based (I don't forgot the Perfect Dark games too)!

elbryan42 said:

The only few qualms I have with Doom 64 is the Strafing.. Though I guess that isn;t much of a problem. I keep forgetting the controller is totally customizable! But in any case I was HOPING to finally see a console port to be able to keep my fave monster of all time.. the dreaded Arch-Vile. But, alas.. no such luck in that dept. I REALLY miss them. And I was kinda disappointed with the shotgun reloads. I like the way the zombies are alike... cause that adds to surprise! Most will just ignore a former human toting a pistol.. but a Shotgun guy.. well you just can't ignore that! They pack quite a punch for such a lowly enemy, making them more dangerous than a lot of things if left alone. so you might just ignore that silly zombie.. the suddenly BLAM!! You just lost 43 health to a shotgun blast, and you're effectively suprised, prolly scared if your health took a drastic leap down.. I dunno bout the rest of you, but I just LOVE deadly surprises like that! All in all I still think that this is the best N64 shooter out there.. if it had deathmatch.. it would be the king with no questions asked.