Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

My review of Serious Sam (short but sweet)

Guest fragg

So, it is as tough as I been hearing, huh? Great.
Plenty of enemies?
You wasted no time getting it, playing, and posting. Right on!
Are there cheats? I'd like to get that wicked Cannon (I heard you don't get it till later in game).

No cheats that I know of yet. And it's tough as hell. Just the way I like it. There's also a bit of humor in it. The levels are frikken awesome. They even left the technology test in! It's just the game I've we've all been waiting for. A game with no thought and total action. Just like Doom and Duke 3D.

It runs great in 800x600 on my pentium 2 300 with a geforce 2. Looks like the only things to upgrade for now are Doom 3 and Wolfenstein 2.

Well, with an endorsement like that, I guess I'm gonna have to spring up some cash to buy the game. I read somewhere it costs something like $20 in the U.S. Is that right? If so, it should be less than $40 here in Canada.

I bought it $25 canadian from EB. One of the last ones left. It came out at the end of Thurs... sold out in less than a day.

Guest fragg
stphrz said:

Well, with an endorsement like that, I guess I'm gonna have to spring up some cash to buy the game. I read somewhere it costs something like $20 in the U.S. Is that right? If so, it should be less than $40 here in Canada.

Steve it can't be "double" our price! Tax robbery!
Just slip over the border n'pick up a copy or order from usa or arrange for buddy to send one.

I guessed the price would be about $30 bucks anyways. The Canadian dollar works out to about 150% more for everything. But we get paid more, so it works out. Our min wage is $6 or &6.50 I think. So we actually get a better deal. We save 5 dollars. So there.