Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

just chattin...

anyways, i just was playing snes doom. and i must say the music isn't as good as i remembered. sure, it's better than midi on a 16-bit soundcard (which were the only other things out at the time) but those mp3s sound better. snes doom doesn't have all of the instruments and sounds in the songs.

also, how are you all liking the toons? i noticed a few downloading. again, sorry for the quality of the transformers eps. the first few are the bulk of the crappy quality ones. better ones (eps 5,6,7,8) will be up this next week. also, i will be making a divx of the first 3 eps whenever i get a friend's tape. the quality will be the same as the first ewj ep.

fyi, these episodes of jim were done by me: sidekicked, queen what's her name, the great secret of the universe, hyper psycrow, and exile of lucy. the rest will be the rm files with the quality of the second ep.

give me your opinions! would anyone like to contribute some toons? i can't be the only one giving here.

Ay bro, sorry ta ask ya such a stupid question... but what program would I use to see those cartoons? Oh, and in response to yo question, I unfortunately ain't got none ta donate, sorry.

you need real player to view the .rm files
all the rest use windows media player.
the .avi files are divx. you need to download the encoder in the weekly toons dir.

About those music wads, I tried it and it worked, but the wad file size is not even close to the size of the mp3. The file is actually only -- oh wait... Never mind. The file is 17 MB big. Well that was weird.
After I saved the wad, it was only like 26 bytes big! I thought I've done something wrong, but when I tested it out, it worked that way it was supposed to. Just now, I checked the file size again and it was no longer that 26 bytes.

Well, this was a waste of a subthread...

yah should also get "adventures of spider-man"toons in there.
Not the ones from the 60s,the ones from the 90s.Like venom returns or carnage,maybe even venom saga,like those ones.

Q. Oh hey,man,I was trying to listen to some of the music of your doom 64 stuff and it dident work.It is mp3 and I have mp3 and it did not work.Seeing as im not the best with computers,a little help,suggestion?
Like i'll look into it again and tell you more.I have an internet browser so I dunno.

huh? if you download it should work with media player or winamp. if you're trying to stream the files, i don't think it'll work. never tried streaming.

nightmare imp said:

yah should also get "adventures of spider-man"toons in there.
Not the ones from the 60s,the ones from the 90s.Like venom returns or carnage,maybe even venom saga,like those ones.

Good suggestion! Never thought of that. Watched it alot though. I'll see what I can find. How many seasons did it run?

elbryan42 said:

huh? if you download it should work with media player or winamp. if you're trying to stream the files, i don't think it'll work. never tried streaming.

thanks,you mean windows media player,right?

elbryan42 said:

Good suggestion! Never thought of that. Watched it alot though. I'll see what I can find. How many seasons did it run?

i printed a list off the net with all the seasons,but I lost it.
I believe it was about six seasons,but if I find that sheet I'll post up here or email you.

nightmare imp said:

thanks,you mean windows media player,right?

yup. download version 6.4 from my site. i'll add it to the weekly toons dir (along with real player so you don't have to go thru that web site registration shit). stay away from version 7. total crap. you don't need ANY of the new features, if you can call them that.