Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cop999

deadnail, a little question about your face

Guest Cop999

hey deadnail, even since i see your face(icon) everytime, i wonder if have you realize those 2 characters what they mean? or what are they?

i thought deadnail said it means gay...anywho, dont expect him to actually answer this, im pretty sure he stays primarily in the doom3 forum. maybe he changed to all of them when he bacame a site moderater or whatever the hell you call it

Guest s999cop
MACVILEWHORE said:

The symbol on Deadnail's icon stands for HENTAI, which in japanese means "pervert", no I ain't joking.

nope, but nice try, Macvilewhore. its not japanese, i wanna see what deadnail say..., and ill tell ya

He's explained it probably 10 times in the last 2 months. Mac remembers.

Guest s999cop
masterhassan said:

i thought deadnail said it means gay...anywho, dont expect him to actually answer this, im pretty sure he stays primarily in the doom3 forum. maybe he changed to all of them when he bacame a site moderater or whatever the hell you call it

yeah, you are right, it means GAY in chinese, wonder if deadnail knew that or i told him about that?

In "Matrix", "Switch", when translated to Chinese, came out as those two characters.

Guest Aradiel
s999cop said:

nope, but nice try, Macvilewhore. its not japanese, i wanna see what deadnail say..., and ill tell ya

Well, he's right about the meaning of Hentai anyway :)

Or should I say ^_^

s999cop said:

Mac´s right, deadnail stated several times about the meaning of his icon. It´s hentai, or "pervert" on english. It´s a little label that most japanese adult games show in the box.