Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Thank you for participating in the test

One, I hate Goldeneye. Nothing is going to change that. Two, the general concensus loves Goldeneye, don't know why, but they do. Nothing is going to change that either. I may hate Goldeneye the most out of just about every game, but I am no way an asshole about it.

What I wanted to see is whether people would rather reply to something with hatred compared to actually saying something good to each other. How many people actually reply with good things to say? How many of you have actually thanked Esco, me, Ralphis, Deathwarrior, Gore, Judgedoom, King Elvis, Zeratul 982, and everyone else who contributed to the community? I see people all day downloading from my site, and only recieved a few comments and suggestions. Even when I ask in the title of the post what you think barely anyone replies.

I did a similar thing on the ign boards for plastation. More people replied to an imbedded thread about goldeneye than helping someone with their games. I don't go there often, but when I do I help people out. That's why people come here. They want intellegent conversations, not to be insulted.

Right now I'm wondering if no one cares if I have my site up or not. Or whether someone makes a new wad. If I were to shut down and have my site exclusive to whoever I want, would any of you care?

Thank you for participating in the test. You all make me sick. Have a nice day.

For the past 2 weeks, I never saw that "Amanichen" person in here at all, and then he suddenly appears out of no where saying "immature" this and "anal" that. I mean, what's up with that?
If amanichan's is going to be that disrespectful, then maybe he should keep his opinions to himself...with all due respect. Once he sees this he'll probably chew me up and spit me out about it, but hey, that's also an opinion.
We all have the right to express our opinions, but AT LEAST keep them respectful ok??

Well, it would be a start if people put their sites in their sig so people can go to their site without digging through post after post looking for! I've noticed not to many people trying to help out as well. Although, I have seen some nice ones to that help test out peoples levels and give coments.
Now, about your site, you don't see anyone else yelling at people because they won't go to their site. And again, you should put it in your sig so people can go to it.

The site IS in my sig. It's been in my sig since the first day I put it up! Check it out yourself, all of my posts from the last month!) I'm not complaining about people not going to it. 15 gigs have been downloaded this month alone. I'm complaining about people who don't have the decency to thank someone for their efforts or give suggestions. People would rather argue than say nice things, and it pisses me off.

elbryan42 said:

Right now I'm wondering if no one cares if I have my site up or not. Or whether someone makes a new wad. If I were to shut down and have my site exclusive to whoever I want, would any of you care?

Actually, I was going to email you about just this very thing. If you haven't checked your email by the time you read this, check it now. If it's not there, it will be soon...

Yo dawg (elbryan42 AND da rest of ya'll out there, I sees ya!), don't let assholes like hom get to ya! He ain't nuttin' but a bitch anyways! Some people are born assholes, and there is nothing any of us can do about it. You done, some good stuff around here, but if people don't start showing some gratitude... FUCK EM! While I don't want to see da ftp go down, if all it's causing you is some difficulties, then do what's best for ya! Obviously, people don't know what they have until they lose it!

By da way, check da post dat that asshole put up... I think I responded to him in a perfect manner! More of ya'll should speak out, especially someone is hatin' so much on somebody else for no reason! But then again, only a few of ya'll did that for me, and believe me I haven't forgotten NONE of ya'll! It's easy for people to just "jump on da bandwagon" and run their mouths, than think for themselves.

Personally... I don't give a fuck about dat asshole, whatever his name is! If he wants to start a flame war, just know I gots yo back all da way elbryan42! Cuz he's fixin' to see what da fuck is up, and dat's real!!!!!

Wow! People are STILL responding to that anti-Goldeneye post. Talk about insane. IT WAS A TEST! A JOKE! GET OVER IT!

And while you're at it, reply to the posts that need replying.