Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RaYnoR

who is "fuckmordeth"

I'd like to know too. There have been a ton of posts about him yet I haven't seen any of the posts he made. Can someone email me a cache of the messages he posted or something?

For me too, please. I've not been on DW those days and I've missed everything concerning this Fuckmordeth.

Sir Fragsalot said:

I'd like to know too. There have been a ton of posts about him yet I haven't seen any of the posts he made. Can someone email me a cache of the messages he posted or something?

Heh, yeah, I'm interested too about what could cause this kind of reaction from people...

Feronth said:

For me too, please. I've not been on DW those days and I've missed everything concerning this Fuckmordeth.

It was a guy who came in and posted tons of posts that had different titles but were all the same and repeated over and over again. It wasn't anything really bad, all you had to do was delete them, no real harm to the MB.

Feronth said:

For me too, please.

Ditto.

I thought Username was the worst so far. Guess not.

Sir Fragsalot said:

the same here,i gotta do something about it.

Guest ZarcyB
Lazer said:

It was a guy who came in and posted tons of posts that had different titles but were all the same and repeated over and over again. It wasn't anything really bad, all you had to do was delete them, no real harm to the MB.

Good man Lazer! I mean what the fuck is the point in going on about something that didn't really cause any damage. And it's over now. I don't see the point in people who keep going on about it.

Glad to see someone who shares my opinion :)

Guest fraggle`

judging by usernames sudden reappearance on the doom3 forums and his complaints about "having his posts deleted" i'd say hes a good candidate (not that i'm saying its definitely him, just that he looks like a prime suspect).

btw if you click the "open" button to view the threads in the expanded view you can see some broken links to the deleted posts.

Sir Fragsalot said:

Yeah, could somebody email some to me too...

fraggle` said:

judging by usernames sudden reappearance on the doom3 forums and his complaints about "having his posts deleted" i'd say hes a good candidate (not that i'm saying its definitely him, just that he looks like a prime suspect).

btw if you click the "open" button to view the threads in the expanded view you can see some broken links to the deleted posts.

Interesting theory...but did fuckmordeth have horrible grammer? Even if he didn't that could still mean that Username is just pretending to have bad grammer though.