Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

Your chance to get known in the DoomCommunity

Hey Doomer,
do you want to get known in the community? Do you want other team leaders asking you for you help? Do you want your maps be played from DooM Sizes like Afterglow, Carnevil or Tormentor667 *g* ??
This could be your chance! Perforated Entrails needs leveldesigners (www.newdoom.com/pentrails) ! So if you...

-are a skilled DM / CTF /DOM Level Designer
-know how to create ZDoom Maps / Skulltag Maps
-have some previous work, which you can show me

...than mail me @ tormentor667@gmx.de ! Please send me some info about you and your previous work or/and please send me some screenshots from levels of your own!

Guest deathwarrior

amazing, i'm asking for help for UAC Resurrection. Level designers spefically.

Basically the easiest way to get known in the Dooming community is to post a bunch on Doomworld :0.
Think about it everyone left in the Doom comunity reads the Doomworld forum (unless they are Newdoom lamers). So in theory, posting a bunch on the forum would make you the Doom equivalent of a famous author. Just a theory though.

basicly helping everyone with very detailed smart answers that make them speachless about your intellegence. or just make a map for term and get some credit for it

OK, that is the first time I've ever laughed at a forum subject. "Your change to get known in the Doom Community" Uh, a) why would you want to? b) you know just how stupid that sounds?

Now why are you sticking my name in this thread? I'll never play any of your crappy levels... I don't even play Doom in the first place.

danarchist said:

Basically the easiest way to get known in the Dooming community is to post a bunch on Doomworld :0.
Think about it everyone left in the Doom comunity reads the Doomworld forum (unless they are Newdoom lamers). So in theory, posting a bunch on the forum would make you the Doom equivalent of a famous author. Just a theory though.

Let's see...

http://www.doomworld.com/ : 3684 hits
http://www.doomworld.com/forums/general/thread_closed.shtml : 576 hits
http://www.doomworld.com/forums/doom3/thread_closed.shtml : 465 hits

So the forums get maybe 1/7 the visits of the front page.

Afterglow said:

OK, that is the first time I've ever laughed at a forum subject. "Your change to get known in the Doom Community" Uh, a) why would you want to? b) you know just how stupid that sounds?

Now why are you sticking my name in this thread? I'll never play any of your crappy levels... I don't even play Doom in the first place.

...perhaps I was wrong as I titled you as a Doom Size! Well, not to mention that your decision will change after PE is out, you will play "Perforated Entrails"! Believe me! Because after 1000 other Doomers have played it and 20 sites have reviewed it, you will change your opinion! Nevertheless, I'm sorry for thinking, you are a DooM size! Because from other Doomers I wouldn't get such a stupid comment like "your crappy levels"

Ralphis said:

I liked how he included himself as a "highly known mapper"

...yeah, sarcasm is really hard to understand for some people! I did know, why I put the "?" after my name :)

danarchist said:

Sure :) NewDoom Lamers :) It really seems, like some stupid guys haven't understood how the things are looking like :) "NewDoom Lamers" ...hihi! Those "NewDoom Lamers" as you call 'em are surely more involved in the community like such a stupid "I-say-NewDoom-Lamer-and-everybody-loves-me-in-the-DoomWorld-Forums" as you are!

Vorpal said:

What the fuck? The point of joining a wad project shouldn't be fame.

...it will be fame for the members if the project kicks every ass in the community and believe me :) IT WILL!

Tormentor667 said:

...it will be fame for the members if the project kicks every ass in the community and believe me :) IT WILL!

Oh shut the hell up already.

Suck my dick, little ralphis :) This is a puplic forum and I won't shut up only because such a small,unknown and useless part of the community tells me to :)

Guest deathwarrior
Tormentor667 said:

i have never seen that much cockiness in my life... ever.