Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

ftp is now doom.wrong.button.com

doom.wrong.button.com is much easier to remember than an ip. be sure to update your favorites, bookmarks, etc. the descent music will be up tomorrow.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Wow! A better understanding Site! I better try it out! You still got that 40 Gig hard drive?

...What?? It's now doom.wrong....oh, let me get my note pad. j/k
And I was just memorized the IP too. Oh well. As long as the site still works.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Wow! A better understanding Site! I better try it out! You still got that 40 Gig hard drive?

no. not yet. still stuck with a 20 gig. just had to clean off what i don't use (like all of the movies and mp3s). now i have lots free.

i also might throw in my old 1 gig hd and have a separate toons account.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I'm stuck with a crappy 2.1 Gigabyte Hard Drive. What a pain in the ass to have. I need a better computer soon, cause Serious Sam slowed down lots in the Lava Monster Boss level which I have already beaten.

i haven't had time to play sam for about a week. i'm in the metropolis. how far am i from the end? and how much more insane could it possibly get? also, what difficulty are you playing? i'm playing on normal. i saw a friend play on easy and it was like day and night.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

If I play on normal, I will most likely lose, so until I get a faster computer, I'm stuck on the Tourist Difficulty. Damn my computer is ever slow!

so how far am i from the end? i'm on the metropolis, in that arena thingy, right after the twisted hallway which had all of the bulls, and bone guys.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Your still have several levels to go. I have completed that level. I am on a later level, and I have found that cannon, which shoots uranium filled cannonballs!!!