Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

"Stone Stratagems" zip location...again

Here is the location again since some people had problems accessing the site with the zip file:

ftp://doom:doom@doom.wrong.button.com/wads/zeratul 982

I didn't get any error trying to access it, so there shouldn't be any problem. Just make sure you're typing "ftp://" and not "http://" and make sure there is a space between "zeratul" and "982" and no underscore.

just playing map 05, and inside the tower looks mysteriously like a room in the doom 64 level "dark entries". don't know if anyone else noticed the simularity. making 2 windows in each of the arachnotron's cages makes it a bit trickier though.

And you're suspicions were right. I did get the idea for that room from "Dark Entries".
Map10 - "Stone Fortress" and Map15 - "The Tower II" has that long hall that's also similar to the one in "Dark Entries." Map12 - "The Barrier" has that area similar to "The Absolution" like you saw, and I got the idea for the tower levels from "Altar of Pain" and "Unholy Temple".
It's all in the text file.

About "copying" the Doom 64 levels, that'll take an extremely long time to simulate. I think I'll stay with gathering ideas from the maps instead of attempting to copy them.

Hey it works now!

Just give me about 9 weeks to actually play it...