Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

good doom music

can anyone recomend any good music to doom to. i am into alot of hard core rock. i dont like rap or that pop shit. if u recomended country you are a fucken retard because not even a crak head would doom to country. any way please recomend soome good kick ass music and songs that are great for doom

Das Ich (sample the songs Firmament, Egodram, Blutquell, Aura (Wumpscut Remix), Schwanenschrei, Mann und Frau Gehen Durch Die Krebsbaracke, Gier, Kokon, Das Innere Ich, Saal Der Kreisenden Frauen and Der Arzt I II and III for a decent representation of their more Doomy side. Or get Kindgott, Destillat, Reflex, Krieger and Bin Ich Es Denn for their heavier stuff.)

Danzig (sample the songs Devil's Plaything, 777, Pain In The World, How The Gods Kill, Heart Of The Devil, Cantspeak, Little Whip, Dominion, I Don't Mind The Pain, 7th House, Firemass, Lilin, Thirteen, and some of the Sacrifice remixes for good Dooming music.)

I always had a thing for playing Ultimate Doom to Sepultura's Chaos A.D. album. It just rocked. Depending on what levels you're playing, Danzig and Das Ich always seem to be perfect.

If you have Napster or something, check out the songs in the order I listed.

Guest PFCRon
sephiroth said:

i dont like rap

You know what? That's an oxymoron....."rap music". Rap is crap.

You will find anything available at http://www.andywilliams.com/ is rock hard dooming material

I've always listened to NIN, but Tool, Rammstein, Marylin Manson, and other metal bands work too. Hey, I just had a thought...White Zombie would probably be good too!

danarchist said:

I've always listened to NIN, but Tool, Rammstein, Marylin Manson, and other metal bands work too. Hey, I just had a thought...White Zombie would probably be good too!

Marylin Manson???? Tool???!?!? These aren´t metal bands, you blasphemer!!

Get Some REAL metal and go dooming, son!!

danarchist said:

ACK!

:convulses wildly and knocks teeth out on desk: