Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ork warlord

IMP in your face!

Guest ork warlord

don't you hate it when you crusning throw a level and theres a big group of imp, chain guner , and berens of hell all in one small room and the door lock behind you you all fire on you.

Guest Liam the Bard

ya I hat just it wen I'm crusng thro a lvel and therare bunch of imps and cheanguners and beren in a smal room and the dor si loked caz they you fire an you an you you can not dodgee.
:P

seeing this as ork warlord is a newbie to dis forum,let him post his thoughts.And no I dont hate it when there are alot of demons and zombies in a room,except when im low on health and armour.

Guest ork warlord

so very truy

nightmare imp said:

seeing this as ork warlord is a newbie to dis forum,let him post his thoughts.And no I dont hate it when there are alot of demons and zombies in a room,except when im low on health and armour.

saregents are annoying if left un-killed since there attack is hard to aviod. chainguners too. these properties have been used nicely in some wads ive seen

Seargents and Chaingunners are very dangerous for such lowly enemies. I mean, if you happen to miss a seargent and he gets you square in the back, blam, say bye bye to 70 health :P I find you have to be very careful using Chaingunners in your level. Screw it up and your level is rendered unplayable.

Guest Liam the Bard

Sorry bout previous post, just havin' fun with you.
Yes, bunches of enemies in one tiny room are annoying, but I don't tend to mind the barons/imps because their attacks are easily avoided. The chaingunners are a different story, because they can kill you in a matter of seconds if they catch you off guard.

Guest deathwarrior
ZarcyB said:

wtf?

exactly what i was thinking.

Liam the Bard said:

ya I hat just it wen I'm crusng thro a lvel and therare bunch of imps and cheanguners and beren in a smal room and the dor si loked caz they you fire an you an you you can not dodgee.
:P

Yeah, what HE said!!! =)

Guest s999cop

actually it's fun

That's what Doom is all about-you against 2000 demons.
Don't complain-it could be a lot worse....

Stphrz said:

Seargents and Chaingunners are very dangerous for such lowly enemies. I mean, if you happen to miss a seargent and he gets you square in the back, blam, say bye bye to 70 health :P I find you have to be very careful using Chaingunners in your level. Screw it up and your level is rendered unplayable.

Not really. That's what cheat codes were made for. Having to use them on your very own level is a different story altogehter.

Leearn to spelle, Orrk Waerlourd.
*end sarcasm*
Good post-bad spelling.