Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

I'm just wondering...

I haven't been here in a while and it brings up one question: Where the hell did everybody go?

I heard that the place was "Overrun by newbies" and i do see a bunch of new faces. but whatever happened to Esco and Nightmare and Ralphis (Whatever his name is) and all those other guys.

I heard somthing about some "Veteran" doom forum. Is that what happened?

Ya I'm waiting for the doom veteran's forum as well. As for Esco, Nightmare, and Ralphis... I've seen them around. I also don't know what this "overrun by newbies" thing is. I've seen more anti-newbie posts than strange posts made by newbies!

Guest Liam the Bard

Esco, Nightmare, and Ralphis are around.
The "overrun by newbies" thing is just what people say because they can't stand a post that's a little off-topic or humorous/stupid.

i have been here just as long or longer than those guys, but i was know as doomgod before my system crashed. anyway there are alot of people who have left doomworld or atleast got new games. as for those you listed they are still around and i hope they stay

Hey bro, welcome back to hell! Go back a page or two and read my last post... it says thanks for provin' my theory doomworld!

Ralphis is still here (and I still have pieces of his car AND his copy of doom2.. oh yeah, and his cute lookin' teen sister too! :P ), and UNFORTUNATELY so is dat fag, nightmare! Talk to ya later... peace bro!

P.S. yo pik of korex's face looks a little distorted... but it is more menacin' lookin!!!!

I'm here... it's not really that bad here. Really.

:looks around aimlessly:

esco said:

Hey bro, welcome back to hell! Go back a page or two and read my last post... it says thanks for provin' my theory doomworld!

Ralphis is still here (and I still have pieces of his car AND his copy of doom2.. oh yeah, and his cute lookin' teen sister too! :P ), and UNFORTUNATELY so is dat fag, nightmare! Talk to ya later... peace bro!

P.S. yo pik of korex's face looks a little distorted... but it is more menacin' lookin!!!!

unfortuanetly, i dont have a teen sister. But i dont think im that unfortuanate because..well..she would be my sister.

esco said:

Cool, i'm glad you like my icon. Sure, it's a little screwy, but it's "orginal" so to speak ;)

I'm sure i misspelled somthing, so don't point it out

Ralphis said:

unfortuanetly, i dont have a teen sister. But i dont think im that unfortuanate because..well..she would be my sister.

WTF! So who da fuck is dis fine lookin' honey dat I found near your car (she's about 16 or 17)! Oh shit, if she ain't ya sister I kidnapped da wrong girl. But... she seems to like it, so I teels ya what. After I'm done hittin' it with her, I'll pass her to ya, and you can get yo groove on too. How's dat sound, kid?