Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

BTW....

Has anyone seen or even played my doom PC, Cube? It's on this webpage: http://rarefiles.tripod.com/download/index.html

Look towards the bottom and download Cube2.zip

It'll probably be kicked off soon, since i used a bunch of textures from other wads. It's what you can call a "test" wad for my skills as a MOD maker. Enjoy ;)

Downloaded it a time ago from falconer´s, will play it now and come back for report

Update: I made a mistake. I got cube.zip from falconer´s - anyway, will download the new one and play both :-)

Yo, I played dat wad. It was tight yo, and dat monster spawner was some really cool shit!! I liked da way you could have monsters fighting for ya. Although, I could never quite get it to work 100% right! Da wad was still cool though!

Yeah, the "Creature Creator" has some funky effects depending on your source port. Zdoom makes it kill you for example

Have you seen the new version?

I looked into the wads. The first cube.zip was only a sprites and sound wad and is very nice (I love this double handed chaingun which can also be seen in TwiceRisen. The second cube2.zip seems to be a 32L hub? The first level I played was really cool (connot say more "constructive" for now :-). You worked on the plasma rifle replacement which was different in cube (the first zip from February). Now I see to where all those Doom64 stuff has gone :-)
I just noticed that you included Don Howard´s "Kill!Zone" in your first zip. Good taste! I recommended that wad the first time in June 2000 here without any response. Did you know that there is a sequel to that wad?

Hey, do you know of any site that would review my wad? I'm glad you like that chaingun :), it's good against the "Biobot" enemy seen in the second Cube Patch. Soon i'll upload my latest version!