Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Just started playing Powerslave...

I know, old game. I'm playing the PSX version, and was wondering if anyone had a walkthough for it. I have the stuff from gamefaqs, but I'm looking for one that's easy to understand and more detail on the locations of items, secrets, etc. Also, since the PC version is completely different (I played the demo) does anyone know where I can find it? I asked EB and they said there was a recall on it.

By the way, if you are tired of Doom, Descent, Duke3d, and Medal of Honor on the PSX, try Powerslave if you can get your hands on it. It's a nice, non-linear game that's a blast to play. Great control. The PC version is linear I believe.

I remember playing the demo... imagine Serious Sam, or the Osiris TC, only really really crappy.

Guest deathwarrior

i played it, full ver. I agree with ya, really crappy.

I heard the PC version was crappy compared to the PSX and Saturn versions. I just wanna see for myself. I like the fast, nonlinear gameplay of the console versions. But I was hoping that the PC version was fixed when it came out as a full version.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I tried the demo of it, but I wasn't pleased with it. No scorpions, and none of those special spheres to use as ammo for your weapons. If I was going to play a PC game, it would either be DOOM or Serious Sam.

P.S. By the way Elbryan42, I beat Powerslave for the PSX. It was tough, but I did it. I would imagine how hard that would be for that game, except for Serious Sam, which is always a blastfest and not too much puzzling game.

Guest deathwarrior

metal gear solid rules. I finished it twice and i still haven't saved Meryl in it :/

OK, I found the demo and installed it. I got a rude awakening! You can't autorun, circle strafe, or mouse look. There's no gamma correction either. Whenever you move, your view automatically centers. When you strafe left or right, you can't turn. Sure, the levels kick ass, but the gameplay should back it up. The PSX version still rules though.