Lüt

Celebrating Post #1500

What to do, what to do...

I think I'll go to bed.

'night everybody.

Guest deathwarrior

heh

Shaviro said:

You SNEAKY bastard! You have outrun your old dad!

Heheh, you've been getting lazy ;)

Well between having about 3-4 hours at work each day with nothing to do and working on other stuff on my unit at home I practically live here :)

Davidoom said:

So...is that like the highest on the board?

I think deadnail might be close or have more, but his account got messed up and is permanently stuck at zero so nobody knows for sure. Of course his posts usually have 5 times as much content as mine so I'm sure he's typed at least 3 times as much as I have.

Lüt said:

Heheh, you've been getting lazy ;)

Well between having about 3-4 hours at work each day with nothing to do and working on other stuff on my unit at home I practically live here :)

heh. One day you will be sleeping, AND THEN!

Lüt said:

I think deadnail might be close or have more, but his account got messed up and is permanently stuck at zero so nobody knows for sure. Of course his posts usually have 5 times as much content as mine so I'm sure he's typed at least 3 times as much as I have.

NiGHTMARE is pretty close too, i think!

I dunno, he's posted like 10 times between my 1,000 and 1,500, so I doubt it. Plus he's stuck at zero too so we'll never know :)

Shaviro said:

NiGHTMARE is pretty close too, i think!

What about Zaldron...he replies to almost all the threads. He hasn't posted for a few days though...