Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Transformers Info (Formerly My rant)

I've had enough. I love Transformers. A lot. I love all of the series, Original Series, Masterforce, & Headmasters. I even love Beast Wars & Beast Machines. But I've just watched the 14th episode of Transformers Victory, and the storyline is the EXACT SAME THING in every single episode. There are plenty of awesome characters in all of the series, but even after 14 episodes I can only name about 5. Every episode, Star Sabre saves the frikken day. Every goddamn episode. The Autobots always get in over their heads, and (big surprise here), for the last five minutes Star Frikken Sabre beats impossible odds. Not only is he the gayest Autobot, Prime, Primal, Hawk, and even Megatron could kick his ass. Hooo... I feel much better now... at least until the next episode comes out. My prediction: The whole ep will revolve around Star Sabre.

Yo, what's transformers victory?

I never heard of it (or masterforce) before, and I've been into da shows since they first came out! I have a huge collection of transformers to prove it! (although I sold most of my old ones on ebay! Now dat's some serious chedda!)

;)

Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, Beast Wars Neo, and Car Robots are all Japanese Transformers. There are more series, by the way. When Transformers ended in the late 80s here, it continued in Japan and has kept going ever since.

Remember all of those toys we had here that never were on TV? The were on TV, just in Japan. The toys from Masterforce (my fave) include Siren, Nightbeat, Hosehead, Powermaster Optimus Prime, Hawk, Waverider, Cloud Burst, & Minesweeper. Back in the early 90s I thought these were just rip off toys. If I would've bought them then, I'd be rich now.

Headmasters continues where the original series left off. Except Rebirth, when Cybertron is revived, didn't happen. So the wars continue. Masterforce is a series where humans called "pretenders" have these bracelets that turn them into Transformers. Sounds kinda cheesy, but it's very cool! And Victory takes place in the future, mostly in space. You know my opinion on that one already. All of these series can be downloaded from Transformers Archive (www.tfarchive.com) as well as original series, beast wars, & beast machines. I got my eps from there as well as Transformers Extreme (www.tfextreme.com), which has much better quality with smaller files. Unfortunately www.tfextreme.com doesn't have the files up anymore. Not all of the eps are at the TF archive, but I do have all of them. I thought of putting up the Japanese episodes, but the episodes are 100 megs each. That's 300 megs per week! Maybe when I get more room. If anyone wants a few eps I can put them up for a day or so. Just email me if you'd like them.

Don't know that much about Beast Wars Neo.

Car Robots is coming here in the fall, the toys are coming out soon. Looks awesome! I have the first ep subtitled, haven't had time to watch it yet, though.

There's all of the info to satisfy your needs. If anyone would like to see a page with lots of info on the Japanese series:

http://www.digiserve.com/eescape/tf/Transformers.shtml#Japanese-Guides

Now that brings back memories of my childhood. Gosh, I remember Transformers, GI Joe (hey that would make a good Doom TC by the way), He-Man, Thundercats, Real Ghostbusters, Super Mario Brothers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Dang, I miss my old cartoon shows, and I really want them back. Cartoons today just plain suck compared to what I grew up with. Now stop bringing up topics that will cause me to reminisce like this, please.

Guest pickle_hammer

Heroes in a fnord shell! Fnord power!