NiGHTMARE

Check dis, aight?

In honour hof me goin to Staines da otha day, I gives you dis ere link:

http://ali.opru.co.uk/?website=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.doomworld.com

na. if your goin to do his languege. ya got to put in the bitch girls in it

Shaviro said:

Cool. Now there is a Doomworld with language Esco can understand :P

I'm saying nothing...

LOL, I can neither understand it, you, or Esco, but that was pretty funny. Just please, don't ever do anything like that in the future, aight?

SaGa said:

*deeply confused*

Shaviro said:

Cool. Now there is a Doomworld with language Esco can understand :P

Yo jackoff, dat ain't mah language! I talk ghetto, dat looks like british or something else! See da difference?
:P

SaGa said:

Very funny, SEGA!

Yo, I hope dat sure as flip ain't supposed to be what I talk like. Cuz if it is, you is way off, son. Doomwales, huh?!
Don't sound like british ta me either!

And why da hell is you tryin' ta talk like me, ali-g, or anyone else ghetto (in you signature and da name of yo post)? What's da deal, you tryin' ta fuck wit me or somethin'?

P.S. in answer to yo earlier question... HELL'S NO!!! I ain't gonna tone da shit down more than I already have! Pickle jacka is a bitch!!

Ali G has been around for something like five years now (and no you haven't been on Doomworld that long), and is engraved on British culture.

See Fodder's picture to see what he looks like.

Guest fraggle`
esco said:

Yo, I hope dat sure as flip ain't supposed to be what I talk like. Cuz if it is, you is way off, son. Doomwales, huh?!

And why da hell is you tryin' ta talk like me, ali-g, or anyone else ghetto (in you signature and da name of yo post)? What's da deal, you tryin' ta fuck wit me or somethin'?

P.S. in answer to yo earlier question... HELL'S NO!!! I ain't gonna tone da shit down more than I already have! Pickle jacka is a bitch!!

esco in da land of wales, esco in da land of wales, bo!!!!

Rubilacxe said:

God damn. I thought all of the "Esco Bashing" had stopped. When will you people just give it a rest?

This has sod all to do with Esco. Where'd you get the idea that it did?

See something like http://www.alig-innit.freeserve.co.uk/

esco said:

Uh, yeah, check this funky....jive...thug, uh ghetto-speak of mine....it's the, uh.....bomb....or something.....yeah.

esco said:

Yo jackoff, dat ain't mah language! I talk ghetto, dat looks like british or something else! See da difference?:P

If he was good enough for Madonna to use in her video, he is good enough for your ghetto ass :)

Da hell's yo point?

And contrary to what some of da crackheads (like doomgirl and faggle) think on this post, dat is a different form of speaking from my own. Dat is called BRITISH!!! Mine is called GHETTO, as in from places like brooklyn, detroit, and compton! NOT FROM ENGLAND!! See mah point! (Big ole kool-aid smile follows)

And just so all of ya'll peeps know... I ain't got no probs wit ali-g at all. I just don't give a flip about him! I know mad peeps from all over dat act like me and him. In fact, it's an everyday thing for me. If I cared about every ghetto nigga or honey I ran into or heard of, I'd have ta be da biggest fool to eva grace these forums!

Not that I already ain't!

NiGHTMARE said:

Ali G has been around for something like five years now (and no you haven't been on Doomworld that long), and is engraved on British culture.

See Fodder's picture to see what he looks like.

You still ain't answered mah question. As i've told you many times before... READ DA POST AGAIN!!! SLOWLY this time, boy!!!

esco said:

Da hell's yo point?

And contrary to what some of da crackheads (like doomgirl and faggle) think on this post, dat is a different form of speaking from my own. Dat is called BRITISH!!! Mine is called GHETTO, as in from places like brooklyn, detroit, and compton! NOT FROM ENGLAND!! See mah point! (Big ole kool-aid smile follows)

And just so all of ya'll peeps know... I ain't got no probs wit ali-g at all. I just don't give a flip about him! I know mad peeps from all over dat act like me and him. In fact, it's an everyday thing for me. If I cared about every ghetto nigga or honey I ran into or heard of, I'd have ta be da biggest fool to eva grace these forums!

Not that I already ain't!

detroit dosint talk getto. trust me i live there. its not getto talk. in detroit you can understand everything thay say

Wrong gawd! I know a lot of peeps from detroit who are ghetto! You probably don't know none personally, but just cuz you don't see them, don't mean they ain't there! Just like a freakin' virus!! :P

AND WHO DA HELL SAID YA CAN'T UNDASTAND THEM! I SURE AS FLIP DIDN'T, JUST TO CLARIFY DAT SHIT!! You can very easily undastand them if you try!