Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Horrible question of the week

Would you rather:

1. Jab a Cyberdemon in the ass with a hat pin, then run like hell.

or,

2. Smash a blasting cap with a hammer, "Just to see what happens"

'Horrible question of the week', implying that there would be one next week. Don't act surprised. This is one of the few things I enjoy doing. Humor, and all that stuff.

Guest deathwarrior

would you, submerge, rather:

1. STFU with these stupid, irritating, pointless posts.

or,

2. Fuck off.

Guest DIRE

Submerge, I pick choice 1. I think i could run faster then that oafy cyberdemon.

Guest Nuno Correia
boris said:

In my pants!

Under my bed's sheets!

Guest deathwarrior
boris said:

In my pants!

Yummy! I want some!

Guest Nuno Correia

Doing like that chick from Big Brother.

Guest deathwarrior

i hope Big Brother in Australia IS uncensored :D

Of course, it's that big dark hole in their back where their butt would be :) Look at the sprites.

Yo, I think I'll take choice 2! Although where I be comin' from it's called playin' IS THERE A GOD?

AS for da reason why: I don't even wants ta think about what I would do to someone if they jabbed me in da ass wit a pin, let alone if I had a rocket launcher for a left arm, and was about 16 feet tall!!!

P.S. don't mind da flock of haters below (and there are several, believe me)! They ain't got no sense of humor!

When i see a useless post, i tell my opinion. If it were his first time then i wouldn't be that rude, but it aint.

elbryan42 said:

does a cacodemon have an ass?

No. And those holes are not buttholes.

esco said:

P.S. don't mind da flock of haters below (and there are several, believe me)! They ain't got no sense of humor!

heh. Do you call this funny, then?

Guest ZarcyB
Submerge said:

...This is one of the few things I enjoy doing...

You ssad basrad. One of the things I enjoy doing is going out and having a life. I suggest you do the same.

Shaviro said:

When i see a useless post, i tell my opinion. If it were his first time then i wouldn't be that rude, but it aint.

i'd rather read a stupid, silly post. that's done out of fun. not so annoying. insulting people and telling people to shut up? that's annoying.

and this is far from your first post, and you're spouting more crap than a newbie ever could.

Shaviro said:

No. And those holes are not buttholes.

Of course they are!

What do you call them then?

elbryan42 said:

i'd rather read a stupid, silly post. that's done out of fun. not so annoying. insulting people and telling people to shut up? that's annoying.

and this is far from your first post, and you're spouting more crap than a newbie ever could.

Bah. IMO, it is very annoying to find stupid posts, without any idea at all in here. If we all did that, this place would become like ND's R&R.

And think of it. Right now you're telling me to shut up, hypacrit. All i want is for posts like this to stop, without those, you won't see complaints OR stupid posts.

I don't diss Newbies, unless they do shit like this.

Lüt said:

Of course they are!

What do you call them then?

Round black holes of sun...uhmmm....buttholes?! :P

deathwarrior said:

i hope Big Brother in Australia IS uncensored :D

BIG BROTHER? - An IdSoftware version would rock.

I would do choice number one considering the following:
A) I can probably run faster than a cyberdemon.
B) I can get into smaller places than a cyberdemon and thus hide from him
C) Like it was stated below, he probably wouldn't notice or care <damn imps again>.
D) He's a fantastical monster and thus not real, so I wouldn't even meet one anyways. :p

I would choose #1 for several reasons.
1. The Cyberdemon probably wouldn't notice.
2. There's a good chance I could outrun the Cyberdemon.
3. If you hit the blasting cap with a hammer, you're guaranteed to die in an explosion. With a Cyberdemon, if you can escape, you have a chance to survive.
4. It would be **** funny.
5. I haven't come up with 5 reasons.
6. See 5.

Well, that's all, I don't care what people say, does no one here have any sense of humor what so ever?

Guest deathwarrior
Shaviro said:

STFU lamer-moron-newbie!

you just said what i said below in the least words possible. at least one person agrees with me.

Depends on extraneous circumstances.

1) Jab the cybie if he is locked away somewhere that he wont be able to reach me (even though I may be able to run faster and can hide, he can wait me out).

2) Hit the blasting cap if there are no explosives around and I am able to throw the hammer at the blasting cap (I am still smashing it, just not at a lethal distance). It's explosion cannot be too large since it is just an overgrown cap from a cap gun.

Guest Liam the Bard

1, cuz like everybody sez it would be easy to evade that guy

elbryan42 said:

AMEN,dawg!!!!

Maonth, you is actin' like a triple A (annoying-arrogant-ass), all da way! And dat's mah word!!