.....The Imp vs. The Shotgun Sargeant
.....Caco vs. Spectre
.....DooMGuy vs. Icon of Sin?

Basic Doom Elementry my dear Watson:

-Cyberdemon
-Imp
-Spectre
-Icon of Sin (Depending on the player)

Well...close. Cybie beats Spidey about 90% of the time, but Spidey still wins sometimes (try it on map20). Imp almost always beats sargeant, sargeant can win with extreme luck. Caco always beats spectre, except in NM - spectre just can't hit often enough with its bites. Sometimes spectre can win with added speed in NM.

Spider MasterMind - it fires so fast that the Cyberdemon hardly has a chance to launch more than a few rockets at the thing before it's dead. Of course, range and other factors come into play but if they're relatively close, Spidey usually always wins.

Shotgun Sergeant - again, range has something to do with it. Up close, the imps would win but more than 64 pixels apart, it only takes two blasts from his shotgun to kill the imp, and the imps fireballs are easily avoided and his scratch attacks rendered useless if the sergeants are a fair distance away.

Cacodemon - Spectres may be invisible to the player but aren't any different than a regular demon when it comes to other enemies in the game. Just a few fireballs and that thing is dead. Demons and Spectres also have a very hard time biting at enemies who take up large amounts of space, cacodemons being in the middle.

DoomGuy or the Icon of Sin - Depends who's controlling the DoomGuy ;)

- Definately Cyberdemon. Spiderdemon may dish out more damage but its health is also a lot lower than the Cyberdemon's.

- Imp. It would take two shotgun blasts to kill an imp most of the time, though an imp ball will kill a shotgun guy outright.

- I think they're equally powerful, though the Caco has its fireball attack and a lot more health. I'd go for the Caco

- Doomguy, of course.

THE CYBERDEMON -its rockets do a lot of damage and the spiderdemon has a lower health then the cyberdemon, i even made a map to prove this and ff corse the cyberdemon won
THE IMP -the sargeant has a low health, probly one shot from a imp would kill it vrs 2 shots from a sarigent, BWT this depends on the distense thay are betwen them,
CACO -the spectre is as ground attacker and has like 1/3 health as a cacodemon. plus the caco can fly
ICON of SIN. hay the only reson the doom guy can kill it is coze of that lift in the lava. and coze of freelook without these the icon of sin whould be invinsable

1) Mastermind - Normally I would say cberdemon because he's such a badass, but I've only seen masterminds beating cyberdemons, not vice versa (thats how I get past that part on 'Gotcha!'.

2) Imp - His aim is always perfect, but the shotgun guy misses a lot. The imp is a lot tougher too.

3) Cacodemon - He can just fly out of range of the spectre.

4) Icon of Sin - Five hundred feet tall and enough mental powress to think demons into existance. Just think about it. The only reason he lost in Doom 2 is because he got drunk and got his head stuck into a room with a marine in it (at least thats my theory). In another stroke of bad luck, there happened to be a platform at brain level in the same room...

1) Equal match, depends on who starts to attack first, if cybie attacks first his chances are about 3/4 that he will win, or vice versa if spider starts first. Although the spider has a slight advantage in being able to make the cybie flinch more, preventing some rocket attacks.

2) equal match, depends on who gets first strike and how close they are. If seargeant gets to attack first his chances are good if he doesn't get too close. Seargeant loses almost hands down if in a hallway.

3) Cacodemon definatly, but he will ususally escape with only about 50% health left (assuming that the spectre is close enough to do melee with the caco). If spectre is locked in a zero-mobility area (like a ledge or a narrow path), caco wins hands down with little loss of life to itself.

4) Doomguy has a good 80-90% chance if he reacts quickly to the icon o' sin. If he reacts slowly, the icon's spawn will kill him (most likely the arachnotrons and archviles).

Guest Nuno Correia

1. Mewse.
2. Mewse.
3. Mewse.
4. Oh please... Mewse.

Guest deathwarrior

gimme a m, gimme a e, gimme a w, gimme a s, gimme a e.

MEWSE!!!!

Lord FlatHead said:

- Imp. It would take two shotgun blasts to kill an imp most of the time, though an imp ball will kill a shotgun guy outright.

Usually never happens.

SaGa said:

THE CYBERDEMON -its rockets do a lot of damage and the spiderdemon has a lower health then the cyberdemon, i even made a map to prove this and ff corse the cyberdemon won
THE IMP -the sargeant has a low health, probly one shot from a imp would kill it vrs 2 shots from a sarigent, BWT this depends on the distense thay are betwen them,
CACO -the spectre is as ground attacker and has like 1/3 health as a cacodemon. plus the caco can fly
ICON of SIN. hay the only reson the doom guy can kill it is coze of that lift in the lava. and coze of freelook without these the icon of sin whould be invinsable

Actually, the spiderdemon has a better chance of killing the cybie because while the cybie's rockets do more damage, the spider's machinegun can fire constantly - even when the cybie is in it's pain states. It's actually 50/50 either way.

The minimum number of hits that the imp has to get in is 2, because the maximum damage he can do is 24, and the seargeant has 30 health. If they are far away from each other the seargeant is more succeptable to fireballs - which are just as powerful as claws. If they are close together the seargeant is more succeptable to claw attacks. At medium range however, the imp is more vulnerable to the shotgun because it can do up to 45 damage - even though the shotgun guy's accuracy is crap he usually ends up doing about 20 damage, and whenever he is attacked he usually counterattacks twice (one right after pain state, and then another about a second later). Yet another 50/50 chance split.

I am ususally able to kill the icon of sin if I start working on getting to the switch as soon as I get in there. So that's why I say about 80-90% chance.

AdamW said:

Well...close. Cybie beats Spidey about 90% of the time, but Spidey still wins sometimes (try it on map20). Imp almost always beats sargeant, sargeant can win with extreme luck. Caco always beats spectre, except in NM - spectre just can't hit often enough with its bites. Sometimes spectre can win with added speed in NM.

.....The Cyber-Demon vs. The Spider MasterMind: CyberDemon
.....The Imp vs. The Shotgun Sargeant: Imp
.....Caco vs. Spectre: Cacodemon
.....DooMGuy vs. Icon of Sin: DooMguy all the way :)

Guest Dest-01
deathwarrior said:

gimme a m, gimme a e, gimme a w, gimme a s, gimme a e.

MEWSE!!!!

MEWSE