Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest se7endeadlysinz

Conversion?

Guest se7endeadlysinz

Is there any way to convert mac doom2 to PC??? I'm stuck with it from when I had my old mac...now I can't find doom2 anywhere
=( and ID WAAAAY overcharges for it. Yes doom is probably one of the best games ever, but they dont have much a right charging 25 dollars just so I can unlock it with their software. Thats just plane dumb. If the conversion is now possible, anyone know where I can find the PC version for a good price? I can only find it for the 64 =(.

I'm trying to find out where to buy Doom 2 for a good price too. I just have this bad feeling that the one I have right now is pirated. I bought it from a commercial site called "gamefever.com"
They only gave me the wad and the exe program, but I never got the cd for it. Doom 2 and Final Doom over here are extremely rare to find, so I guess finding Doom 2 at gamefever was too good to be true. Looks like I got screwed.

Guest PFCRon

I got my DOOM 2 at Wal-Mart for 12 bucks. Then again, it was just the CD, but I know it wasn't pirated.

What the hell? You got it at Walmart? I thought they only sold fruity games like some lego crap or the sims. I can never find anything good there.

Guest se7endeadlysinz

yea, a friend has a copy but it was that version that ID didn't put an update out for, that one that was supposed to have been declared pirated or something...yea, I've been to best buy, compUSA, walmart, Amazon.com, aol's search...nothin. =( eh hem..its a shame just emailing a copy is illegel =/

danarchist said:

What the hell? You got it at Walmart? I thought they only sold fruity games like some lego crap or the sims. I can never find anything good there.

i got mine at walmar t too. they have most of the best new games. i always go to walmart. for all my wal and mart needs.

Zeratul 982 said:

I'm trying to find out where to buy Doom 2 for a good price too. I just have this bad feeling that the one I have right now is pirated. I bought it from a commercial site called "gamefever.com"
They only gave me the wad and the exe program, but I never got the cd for it. Doom 2 and Final Doom over here are extremely rare to find, so I guess finding Doom 2 at gamefever was too good to be true. Looks like I got screwed.

Yeah, even if you do find Doom 2, which I do occasionally see in the $10 software rack at various stores, finding Ultimate Doom is way harder, and Final Doom is impossible. Does anyone know where to find a copy of Final Doom, anyways? Speaking of which, I don't mean to be rude, but am I the only person who thinks it is ridiculous to pay for what is essentially two megawads? I mean, Final Doom is great and all, but I have yet to see anything in it that you wouldn't see in any good quality megawad that you can download for free. The only thing new is a few textures, no new monsters or weapons or anything. What a *cough ripoff *cough *cough. Of course, I still want to get a copy, because I've had a chance to play it, and Evilution especially is great.

That reminds me of the time when I d/l'ed Doom2 from id Software's site and they charged $40 bucks for it. 40 BUCKS! Later I borrowed the game from one of my friends and while it's good, it's just not worth 40 dollars.
Are there any sites where d/l any Doom games, at all, without using your credit card?