Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gorefest

Help me wih ROM

Guest Cacodemon Leade

If you want to extract graphics from ROMs, then head for a ROM Hacking forum. If you want DOOM 64 graphics though, don't do it. Leave that to Sir Fragsalot.

Cacodemon Leade said:

If you want to extract graphics from ROMs, then head for a ROM Hacking forum. If you want DOOM 64 graphics though, don't do it. Leave that to Sir Fragsalot.

Shut the hell up. If you want to spam about Nerd doom all the time then go to like...a nerd forum or something

Gorefest said:

Could you give me Sir Frags Alot's email or ICQ# then ?? please? lol

JUST CAUSE I WEAR 14 INCH THICK GLASSES AND TALK FUNNY DOSENT MEAN IM A NERD!!!! lol

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Ralphis said:

Shut the hell up. If you want to spam about Nerd doom all the time then go to like...a nerd forum or something

That's Geek DOOM 2 you retard so shut the fuck up! Damn you're pissing me off more than you use to!

Gorefest said:

JUST CAUSE I WEAR 14 INCH THICK GLASSES AND TALK FUNNY DOSENT MEAN IM A NERD!!!! lol

I was talkin about cacodemon leader.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

And as for you Ralphishitface, you keep flaming me so if you don't have anything nice to say, then shut the fuck up!

All right, all right, I'm here!

Here are some tools for extracting graphics from N64 roms:
"http://www.zophar.net/utilities/n64util.html"

But, "Wait!" you say. "I don't know where the graphics are stored in a rom!"

That's easy to fix. Go get RomCorruptor at "http://www.zophar.net/utilities/download/corrupt.zip" (Can you tell where I do most of my emulation "shopping"?) Now just corrupt various ranges of data, load up the rom in your favourite N64 emulator and see what has changed. The only problem with this is if you hit a critical section of code, you can't load up the rom in the emulator. There's no solution for this, but I recommend only corrupting 1/16 of the rom data at any one time. Also, try to avoid the very start and end of the rom.

Remember to back up your rom before trying anything!