Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Hey elbryan42

You think you're not getting much replies on your posts?
Take a look at my Forlorn Fortress post I posted about 3 days ago. :)

Haven't played your level yet. All I've been doing is school lately. FINALLY caught up today, so I'll be playing it for sure! I'm sure it's just as good as your other levels.

danarchist said:

The Doomworld forums seem to be a little slow recently. Or maybe I've been posting too much.

its low coze someoff the doom oldies slowed down there posts in this forum

Guest deathwarrior
danarchist said:

The Doomworld forums seem to be a little slow recently. Or maybe I've been posting too much.

no, it's me who has been posting too much.

danarchist said:

About this forum, it HAS slowed way down. There used to be at least 50 posts a day and seemed sleepless, but now it seems that after "the spam incident," if you know what I'm referring to, there is only about 1/5 as much posts per day. Wow, it's almost resembles the stock market...but not. Something "good" happens, it skyrockets, but when something "bad" happens, it slumps. That's a loosely put example though. Give me a break here.

Elbryan42: What I was saying was that you sometimes get sick of only receiving up to about 3 posts on your upload/update posts, but my Forlorn Fortress post got the big "0" after I posted it 3 days ago, but I guess that post is yesterday's news and is not important right now.

P.S.: Check out "The horrible question of the week" post. Now THAT is what I call skyrocketing.

SaGa said:

its low coze someoff the doom oldies slowed down there posts in this forum

I hope you dont consider yourself an "oldie"

It wasn't the worst map ever made, I can say that. I couldn't figure out the tech room where there were a few cacos, and a switch. I press the switch, and three pillars lower. What was the point with that, there were nothing on top of the pillars or anything, they just lowered for the sake of it?

Guest ZarcyB
Ralphis said:

I hope you dont consider yourself an "oldie"

#unidoom sucks