Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

HOW DO YOU CHANGE ALIGNMENTS?!

Some of the sprites on my Cube game are unaligned and they look real stupid. How do you change them? I use Wintex, is there a way on there?

Yes, there's a way to do this in WinTEX. From the main screen, select your WAD and click "Edit PWAD". Now select the sprite entry from the list on the left to be aligned. On the far right you will see a small group labeled "Offsets". Align your sprite here with the scrollbars, then click "Apply".

Guest Cacodemon Leade

For Weapon Alignment, use the set weapon alignment by using the gun section. However, pick the one that doesn't bring the weapon sprite down, so go with the one that allows the whole weapon to be seen. For enemy graphics, use the alignment for moving sprites, and it works for items and enemies! Good luck on it, and oh, use the in-air alignment button to align projectiles so that they are not misaligned, and it will be okay! I found that out while I was using Wintex for the first time. Take the Plasma Gun sprite lumps and copy them over to your cube.wad so that my sprites can be seen properly.