Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HalfAwake

Where can I find DOOM2-Xtreme Gold?

Guest HalfAwake

A year ago I enjoyed playing that TC, now I want to get back at it, but all the links to it are dead (i.e. www.doomshack.com)

Does anyone still have that file (I think it was d2xgold.zip)? Where can I get it?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I have D2XTREME, but the thing is that it uses a EXE file and I want to run the damn thing using my favorite source port (ZDOOM I use) but I don't know how to do it. HacX uses a EXE file and it has a Dehacked Source Code for use with a DOOM Source Port.

Guest HalfAwake

Do you have the Gold release, or the original? The original can be found at newdoom.com and is still a good one to play, but not as spectacular as 96-level DOOM2X GOLD.

Anyway, if you have it, can you please drop me a ZIPped attachment (the .WAD and the .EXE and whatever - there was a batch file too) My mailbox can take it (hey, it took 20 megs worth of multimedia once). Thanx!

Your in luck! I have have it! Just go to my website and email me and I can send it to you. Or, I think The Doom Shack(now dead I think) has a section about it where I downloaded it from not to long ago.

Guest cop999

Hey, that damned thing ?! i played it before, but i didnt really like it much so i deleted it, sorry

According to my knowing, i think that doomshack's file server is gone for now, i dont think you would see it anymore from now on on an official Doom2Xtreme site

You can get all Doom2extreme parts at Doom Wad Station

http://www.newdoom.com/doom_wad_station/index.shtml

go to their Megawad section. These files are pretty large.

HalfAwake said:

Do you have the Gold release, or the original? The original can be found at newdoom.com and is still a good one to play, but not as spectacular as 96-level DOOM2X GOLD.

Anyway, if you have it, can you please drop me a ZIPped attachment (the .WAD and the .EXE and whatever - there was a batch file too) My mailbox can take it (hey, it took 20 megs worth of multimedia once). Thanx!

It is 96 levels long? I thought it was only 32 from what I have. It is version 1.69 and it was called Doom 2 Extreme Gold.