• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ralphis

useless fact

Guest deathwarrior

so?

Yes, at first I hated it but then I liked it. 32X was also my first Doom. I had played the full 3 episodes on my cousin's laptop probably a year earlier but couldn't remember and so didn't notice any differences until I had memorized the 32X version and finally got the PC version and realized I'd been ripped off a great deal.

Guest deathwarrior
Shaviro said:

WAGGLE!

Fnord.

Guest deathwarrior

wangtangular

Lüt said:

Yes, at first I hated it but then I liked it. 32X was also my first Doom. I had played the full 3 episodes on my cousin's laptop probably a year earlier but couldn't remember and so didn't notice any differences until I had memorized the 32X version and finally got the PC version and realized I'd been ripped off a great deal.

You mean just like how PSX doom used alot of doom gfx too...

How interesting..holy cheese, Batamn!
I personally thought 32x Doom sucked eggs, but then my favorite Doom ports are N64 Doom, PS-X Doom, and of course PC Doom.

Guest Nuno Correia

YOU IGNORANT PRICK! YOUR SINS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF!

Ah, the days of putting up with horrible console ports before getting a PC. Consoles still kick ass. Just PC games don't port well to them just like emulation on PC kind of blows compared to the real thing.

Well anyway, I think 32X only had about 17 levels from Doom 1 of which you can immediately select between 15 of them. I think it was also missing the Spider Mastermind and/or Cyberdemon, maybe Spectres too. It had bad grahics but actually ran pretty smooth and had the uncensored gib deaths.

Guest deathwarrior
ViperBoy said:

Get yourselves a life... Frogtastic !!!!

Die.

Gokuma said:

Ah, the days of putting up with horrible console ports before getting a PC. Consoles still kick ass. Just PC games don't port well to them just like emulation on PC kind of blows compared to the real thing.

Well anyway, I think 32X only had about 17 levels from Doom 1 of which you can immediately select between 15 of them. I think it was also missing the Spider Mastermind and/or Cyberdemon, maybe Spectres too. It had bad grahics but actually ran pretty smooth and had the uncensored gib deaths.

i only play consoles coze of the squresoft rpg's nothin else other then that