Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCRon

Yet another rumor..........Not my idea

Guest PFCRon

Now, being a member of these forums for about a year, I should be able to know by now that a vast majority of you hate with extreme prejudice the DOOM novels by Dafyyd ab Hugh and Brad Linaweaver. Hold on, I didn't come here to talk about that specifically, but rather something related to it. A friend of mine told me one night while chatting online that there may be a 5th (you heard me right, 5th) novel coming out, but it will be in no way connected with the first 4. I hear it's sort of a setting right the way they should have been written, which I agree the original ones definitely were not blockbuster legends and never intended to be (despite what it said on the tops of all of them). He also told me, "Possible movie basis too." Well, let's all just hope that if there is a 5th book in the making, it will be written much better and make more sense. Any opinions are greatly welcomed.

I'd like to see that. I've only seen the first novel many years ago, but I didn't buy it - guess I've done good, 'cos many ppl here think that they suck (all the 4 novels).

PFCRon said:

Now, being a member of these forums for about a year

Your registration date was Fri 16 Mar 2001 15:8

Does this mean that "Doom years" last about a month? In terms of what happens, I suppose so.

Or did you have a previous profile?

Guest PFCRon
Sir Fragsalot said:

Your registration date was Fri 16 Mar 2001 15:8

I came first as PFCGray. Got me?