Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Hey Caco......

Just outta curiosity, how far are you on Serious Sam?

I'm pretty damn far, 3 or 2 levels away from the last! All the weapons too!

Guest Cacodemon Leade

On Tourist and Easy, I beat the whole thing! On Normal, I'm on Level 3. I have completed both Tourist and Easy in a week!

Cool, I started on Normal......God damn, the last levels are hard as shit! Like the part where you get the Gataling Gun, Thats fucking hard on Normal mode.

I just beat it on Normal. Dang tough. Any questions? Here's a hint for beating lots of enemies. Rocket jump to a high spot and rain grenades or canonballs on them.

Now what was it, it's supposed to cost $20? Right. I'm going to buy it, but surprise here in Finland the damn thing costs $45! Well I'll see if it's any more fun than the tech demo, which was quite boring...

I did it on normal skill level in 6 hours, 43 minutes and 16 seconds.

The game rules. Clearly the best game after DOOM.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
elbryan42 said:

I just beat it on Normal. Dang tough. Any questions? Here's a hint for beating lots of enemies. Rocket jump to a high spot and rain grenades or canonballs on them.

Cool. Will that work on the Great Pyramid?

Cacodemon Leade said:

Cool. Will that work on the Great Pyramid?

This is how you beat the boss. Wait for the UFO to stop above the pyramid. Then it'll open. Enter. When inside, use the jump pads to fall through 3 of the 4 loops. Then get the boss down to the red and fall through the 4th loop. If the boss is in the center of the arena, he'll get hit by the entire laser and die. If you don't kill him, he'll just rejuvinate to green again.

Serious Sam! I didn't know the game was out yet! Where can you get the demo?