Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Obakana

N/m

Guest Obakana

Fine I will ask somewhere then I suppose

warez bad. beer good.

you won't find any help here. try somewhere else. you've warn out your welcome. anyone wanna help me kick his ass?

Guest Obakana

What is warez?

Guest deathwarrior
elbryan42 said:

warez bad. beer good.

you won't find any help here. try somewhere else. you've warn out your welcome. anyone wanna help me kick his ass?

/me looks for his big boot

Guest RTC Marine

/me looks at his size 15 boot

elbryan42 said:

warez bad. beer good.

Yo, I'm down for dat, kid! Let's get fodders, mordeth, and ralphis in on da fun too! I'm sure they would all LOVE ta help!
:P

//Esco procedes to lace up his steel toed LUGZ boots//

Obakana said:

What is warez?

Warez is any type of pirated software that is copied from the internet or another person. Dat shit ain't allowed here, and not too many peeps take kindly to people askin' for dat kind of shit here, because it could get us shut da flip down! So don't do it again.

P.S. don't take too many of the posts below seriously, we just tired of peeps asking for illegal stuff on these forums. But if you do it again... prepare to hear it, ROYALLY!

for all you newbies, remember this. first impressions. asking for the full version of doom is the worst thing to post as your first post. remember, there are no dumb questions, and no annoying posts (in my opinion) except for warez & flaming. that goes for oldies here too. nothing more annoying than spreading hate.