Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Azdl help

One time when I attempted to join a game, ZDoom would open but as a window (not full screen), then closes on me. I can't find the settings to change how it opens from the launcher. When I open ZDoom alone it opens in full screen as default. How do I tell azdl to launch ZDoom in full screen mode?

Speaking of which, has anyone successfully started a server with a 56k before? If I attempted to start a server, would it be a waste of time with that kind of connection and the quality of it? The ping number would be off the scale I'm guessing.

I've run a server from my 56k and my connection was just fine! Of course, Feronth's ping was around 500... heheheheh.

As for your other problem, try making an autoexec.cfg and put fullscreen 1 in it.

Oh great. That one file that ZDoom keeps on trying to look for but I don't have it.
What is that autoexec file supposed to contain anyway?

Try add "+set fullscreen 1" to 'Additional Doom Parameters' in AZDL (or IDE) Option Page.
You can change 'fullscreen' parameter in ZDOOM.CFG also.

Guest RTC Marine
Zeratul 982 said:

Oh great. That one file that ZDoom keeps on trying to look for but I don't have it.

i don't think autoexec.cfg really matters, zdoom runs fine on my system without it

Zeratul 982 said:

You can add your own commands you want to be loaded when the game starts there.