Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

ZDAEMON help please!

Zdaemon works great as long as I play regular vanilla DOOM2 levels, but it won't let me play add-on levels like Dwango5.wad for example. I get an error message that it couldn't find STFCN033 or something like that. Do I have something set up wrong? is it because my IWAD is from DOOM2 1.7a? I wanna play dammit, but what the hell am I doing wrong!?!?!

Sound like your having the same problem many others have had with the launcher in zdaemon version .90. The problem being not able to launch pwads. Your best bet is to get the super sexy "Internet Doom Explorer" made by bond. Its a great launcher program that will connect to both zdaemons and csdooms master servers. Get it here http://nfdfn.jinr.ru/~bond/csdoom it works awesome.

For more info on this, cruise www.truelights.com's(the zdaemon homepage) forum. I'm pretty sure this problem has been addressed once or twice there too.

hope this helps :)

-Bluntman

Make sure that you downloaded the pwad and that it's in the same directory. You get that same STFCN033 error when you try to open ZDoom when doom/doom2.wad is not in the same directory.

Doom 2 1.17a? That should be 1.9 dude.

See if you can grab an update for 1.7a -> 1.9. That may be the reason why its giving you that error message.