Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

Re-opening DOOM Funnies, Ignoring Dest-01...

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Dest-01, don't bother trying to stop me from re-opening DOOM Funnies after I finish the first part of my Strategy Guide site, or else you shall be reported to id Software for using their graphics in your game DOOMLand. Do not try to stop me! I will bypass your annoyances!

WTF?! Are you somekind of moron? Dest does not want doom funnies to continue, that's why he closed them down. Stop being a complete jerk and come to your sences. This will in no way help anybody.

fair enough you being an asshole, but don't waste ID's time, because it makes the rest of us look bad.

Why don't you just call it something else, like Doom Amusements or Doom Retards or something?

Guest Cacodemon Leade
NiGHTMARE said:

Why don't you just call it something else, like Doom Amusements or Doom Retards or something?

That's what I was thinking, I'm calling it:

The Greatest Games Menace: The Funnier side of the best FPSs, RPGs, Doomers, etc.

However, If you want Dest-01's comics, you must agree to the following in the license?

Dest-01's comics should not in any way be:

Sold for resale;

Putting it on your Web Site;

Putting it in any magazines, newspapers, etc.;

attempting to continue Dest-01's DOOM Funnies where he left off;

Use any pieces of it for your TCs. You should buy DOOM Instead;

In other words, you may only use them for your own enjoyment. You have been warned. I will not be held responsible for any incidents involving those comics, so don't do it, or else!

Shaviro said:

WTF?! Are you somekind of moron? Dest does not want doom funnies to continue, that's why he closed them down. Stop being a complete jerk and come to your sences. This will in no way help anybody.

Heh. He's dumber than me.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I went by your profile, and man Dest-01 really hates you, so I've decided to show you:

Species: Raetardium (vomituotious)
Special abilities/Attacks: Immaturity Ray, faggot beam
Weakness: My superior intelect
URL: Ralphis World

Now, I met Ralphis (named as "Duke Nukem" back then) in the Doomworld forums, My first post EVER in there Was flaming him, for being an asshole about
something, a few days later I apologised, he did not accept, than i found him in #doomroom, on efnet (IRC) we became friends, and I joined Unidoom, his clan of
mappers/DMers. Slowly, within a 3 month time, our friendship deteiorated, he started assembling an army of nazi- "Roy haters" consisting of himself, and his little
brother, Quite pathetic. the hateful convesations have proceded for weeks, he has tried to send me trojans/viruses etc, in the form on calcultaors/pinball games etc.
his Retarded efforts have failed miserabily. Even after all this, I still think ralphis can be a good guy, his immaturity is his major letdown.

Level on the Dest-o-meter: 25%

Dest-01 is really a badass towards you Ralphis.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Shut up Maonth. It's true! I found it in Dest-01's stuff site so shut up!

Um, i know he put that there you crackhead. I talk to him EVERYDAY on irc. And i want you to note in the end he said im a pretty good guy. I guess you are just blind?

Cacodemon Leade said:

Shut up Maonth. It's true! I found it in Dest-01's stuff site so shut up!

huh? I didn't say that was never written! As far as i can READ, the piece of text you copy/pasted LOOKED like it was RALPHIS that was being rude to DEST-01...

Ralphis said:

Um, i know he put that there you crackhead. I talk to him EVERYDAY on irc. And i want you to note in the end he said im a pretty good guy. I guess you are just blind?

you all suck (except maonth...) #doom 4eva

Shaviro said:

huh? I didn't say that was never written! As far as i can READ, the piece of text you copy/pasted LOOKED like it was RALPHIS that was being rude to DEST-01...

Why can't everyone just get along?

Guest RTC Marine

Um, firstly, your an idiot
secondly, try not to be an idiot and don't reopen dest-01's closed doomfunnies site
thirdly, your an idiot if you do!

Guest Dest-01

I highly suggest you dont.

Yeah. You're all idiots, except a few of you. You know who you are. ::winks::

(basically everyone I talk to regularly in #doom and #unidoom)

Guest Dest-01
Dest-01 said:

I highly suggest you dont.

Oh yes, and doomlands graphics are credited to ID software, suckah

Guest RTC Marine

he has spoken.(BIG MOTHERFUCKING FULLSTOP, END OF FUCKING SENTENCE!!!)

Guest Dest-01
Dest-01 said:

Oh yes, and doomlands graphics are credited to ID software, suckah

Ill trade you the "Doom Funnies" Name, for your soul.
or alternitavely, give it a different fucking name, i dont want hate mail for your retaded comics.

Guest Dest-01
Ralphis said:

I was kidding.. Ralphis is good
You however...

must die

Katarhyne said:

Yeah. You're all idiots, except a few of you. You know who you are. ::winks::

(basically everyone I talk to regularly in #doom and #unidoom)

w00t!

Sir Fragsalot said:

Why can't everyone just get along?

Because da world is full of shit-heads! Sucks, don't it bro?

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Dest-01 said:

Ill trade you the "Doom Funnies" Name, for your soul.
or alternitavely, give it a different fucking name, i dont want hate mail for your retaded comics.

I think you should check one of my posts in this thread because it mentions about a name change to DOOM Funnies okay?

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Dest-01 said:

I was kidding.. Ralphis is good
You however...

must die

WHAT DA HELL? QUIT FLAMING ME!!!