• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest soviet

heh

Guest soviet

ok,
i believe that pickle is deff # 1 doomer EVER! his tactics are so advanced i would need a scientific calculator to process his next move... anway.. as most of you probably know i am now part of clan iv, cool ehh? another thing i wanted to point out was umm , cop is mentally retarted and he caint even post a message that makes any sense on these damn message boards. but cop is cool , mabey.In other news, why dont you all have doomserv, it is the shit. furthermore, for all of you freaks out there who play cs doom and are in a server that has you and your enemy and you beat them , dont think that you are better, cs means NOTHING, it shouldnt even be called cs doom, cause its really shit lag covered up as doom. If you want to play a real 1 on 1 , you get onto doomserv , caht , play , record demo , kick ass , then brag.....www.doomserv.com -later

Hi!

I eat once a day, SOMETIMES twice. But when I do eat, its alot, like 3 slabs of ribs and a loaf of bread and a few glasses of milk. I snack throughout the day since I have no time to cook anything. My cabinets are full of shit that can be made in minutes. If you look at it this way: I sometimes eat less than other people in 1 day. For example, I havent eaten in 14 hours. And when I sometimes eat twice a day, the second time isnt at restaurants, its something like milk and cereals and stuff. Of course, this is excluding the days in which I eat 5 meals.

I had to fix somebody's speakers at work today. In a regular speaker setup, you have a cord running from the line-out on your computer to the line-in on your speakers. This crazy woman has the speakers plugged into themselves. "BUT I THOUGHT THEY JUST WORKED MAGICALLY!" If that isn't enough, she doesn't stop talking. Ever. I walk into her office and all of a sudden "Oh hi you must be from Jim's office I heard you were coming in to fix my speakers see I had them plugged into my walkman and i tried to hook them back to the computer but I must have done something wrong and also my printer hasn't been working when I print it won't print and I've tried rebooting but it still won't print maybe I need to turn the printer off but I haven't tried that so maybe you should try that because I haven't and that might be the problem I might have overloaded it and here's the document I'm trying to print it's for a new service elevator they're trying to install in this building they need it to be handicap accessible but there isn't enough room for it to meet requirements although i think that as long as we come close we can get it approved if the buttons are designed right and it's capable of holding X amount of weight (etc.)". I didn't even get to say hi before she had changed the subject from her speakers to asking me about how she should go about this service elevator dilemma. Why would I know _anything_ about service/handicap elevator requirements? Luckily for me she got a phone call and I ran out of there before she could hang up. Later that day I went upstairs to give some CDs to a guy and she had some poor sap cornered in the lobby. She was rambling and was standing there nodding, waiting to leave. On my way back down, he was still trapped by her. 20 minutes later I had to make another delivery, and I go through the lobby and she's STILL there torturing that poor old man. He looked like he was going to strangle her.

On a completely unrelated note, I remember when I was around 5 or 6 years old, I had a nightmare about a toilet chasing me down the halls. It was one of those public-restroom toilets. Water was spewing from it everywhere I went. It chased me out of the school and into a supermarket. After about an hour, one of the supermarket cashiers scolded it and sent it back to the bathroom. I didn't use public restrooms for 3 years after that.

Now, somebody tell me, why is it that people who have an income never use it properly? All these people with $30,000 cars (2 or 3 of them at that), 6 home PCs, 1,000 CDs, $4,000 stereos, 60" widescreen TVs with 400 cable channels and a wardrobe that doesn't permit them to wear the same item of clothing more than once a month are ALWAYS complaining about their financial woes, like, they can't support a family, or buy a better place to live, or get a 4rd car (ha, ha). Now there's even "instant wealth" counselors popping up all over the place to help these people. Me; I don't make an income. I live off birthday and holiday money, and I've gotten by on that for over 2 years. It's called smart spending.

All these rich people are the laziest bums you'll ever meet. Most of them have some blow-off job they did absolutely nothing to find and can sit around all day beating off and get paid $40/hour, just because they know some obscure piece of information. Too bad there aren't any laws to pass money from these ignoramuses onto people who can use it wisely and productively (like me, for example). Probably the same reason there aren't laws punishing people for being stupid. Lousy government.

And finally, let me tell you:

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

HACK THE GIBSON!

hmm. Well, the first movie you made was ok. It had ok storyline, ok characters, ok script. But the second one, geez. That one really sucked. You gotta shape up man, you were once my hero, and if you don't start paying me what you ow soon, then i will send the cops after you. That's right the cops. Hah. You are not as tough as you think you are. Come on, give me the best shot. Seriously, is that the best you can do? You are one hell of a wuss man. Oh yeah, why did you throw those rocks at me yesterday? are you retarded, huh? Just because you have an IQ of 235 doesn't mean you can't bake a cake, come on. What's the matter with you? You used to make SO GOOD movies, why have you become what you haven't?

oh yeah. STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE. You hear me?

Guest Cop999

heh again, u r no sense, man

if you r in IV clan by now, please take off your quote about hz

besides, i dont think iv is cool at all

Guest fraggle`
soviet said:

another thing i wanted to point out was umm , cop is mentally retarted and he caint even post a message that makes any sense on these damn message boards. but cop is cool , mabey.

like um, not being able to spell "retarded", "can't" or "maybe"?

Guest Epistax
Lüt said:

A lot of people think it is a difficult task to make a successful rant but as we know to actuality it is quite easy. All you have to do is pick a begining sentence and run along with it as I am doing now. It is very easy to go on for eons like this. There is a trick to it however, if you get caught to the end of a subject, you just make a quick leap to another subject of no apparent relation to the topic.

The idea that mountains are purple is obserd. Any quick look will reveal that mountains are for the most part made up of rock, and another quick look will show that most rocks are infact not purple, and purple rocks in general are very rare. Most purple rocks, for some unknown reason, are smooth by the time a person finds it. It is then presumable that if you find a purple rock that is not smooth, that if you leave it in a populated area, it is bound to become smooth before SOMEONE sees it, then when they pick it up you say "hey there it is!" and they will gladly hand it to you because everyone has seen those smooth purple rocks. In case you are in New York and the guy points a gun at your head when you try to take the rock back, you simply explain that you are, infact, the god of purple smooth rocks who just found a new recruit. Out of pity for your brain he will either hand over the rock, or shoot you on the spot. Either way you gain you chance of getting the rock back. Now upon returning home beware of opening your door because of all the accumulation of purple rocks could prove quite deadly. I myself suggest never entering the house again and simply dropping the rocks down a hole in the ceiling. This way you can meet your maximum rockage. Most homes aren't designed to hold that kinda rockage, so it will fall in onitself, revealing a large pile of smooth purple rocks. This may leave you homeless, but it will thouroughly confuse the entire world as it will become global news that a perfectly smooth purple meteor hit your house and broke into perfectly smooth chunks. I must note that you should remove any animals from your house before embarking on this task.

In conclusion, writing rants is a useless hobby.

Lüt said:

Once I had a toilet dream. I was around 6, walked into the bathroom and heard screaming. Looked into the toilet and my sister was micro-sized and being flushed.

Lüt said:

And you accuse me of being on crack!!!! =P

JOO FRAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. :)

Vorpal said:

Once I had a toilet dream. I was around 6, walked into the bathroom and heard screaming. Looked into the toilet and my sister was micro-sized and being flushed.

Toilet dreams are weird, I used to have a lot of those.

I always liked the ones (toilets, not dreams) that had that extra hole in the bottom where when you flushed it, it pushed all that crap down the drain. It was fun to watch. I was always trying to get one of those for my house back when I was 5 or 6 but nobody ever felt it was necessary, then I didn't care anymore because I found out my neighbors had one and I'd sneak into their house all the time and flush it.

Not that I do that anymore......

Epistax said:

In conclusion, writing rants is a useless hobby.

Not if they're as on-topic as the original message.

Stphrz said:

And you accuse me of being on crack!!!! =P

JOO FRAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. :)

I never said I wasn't, I was just noting that you were.

fraggle` said:

like um, not being able to spell "retarded", "can't" or "maybe"?

Hey! HE'S *MY* NEWBIE DAMMIT! Stay away!

Grrrr.....

Soviet, you need to change that quote, your in IV now :)

You were probably playing Sir_Fragsalot, pickles brother, and if you got beat by him i would suggest studying some more oldschool demos cause Sir_Fragsalot sux major fucking ass.

Cop999 said:

heh again, u r no sense, man

if you r in IV clan by now, please take off your quote about hz

besides, i dont think iv is cool at all

There isnt one HZ member that can Beat any IV member in a real game.

Guest Cop999

HZ is probably too strong for IV to say that.

I just beated soviet. soviet said he beated you and xoap, which means i can possibly beat ya toke and xoap. Obviously chewy can beat everyone in IV, so is that an evidence to prove our skills to ya or what. You'll see what'll happen when we get our serious ass to beat ya guys

Guest kristus
Lüt said:

Not if they're as on-topic as the original message.

crack anyone?

If CSDoom is slow, it's because either your connection or the server is f**ked, not because CSDoom is crap (which it isn't, despite the programmer behind it).

Cop999 said:

I just beated soviet. soviet said he beated you and xoap, which means i can possibly beat ya toke and xoap.

Sooooo after playing whoopass on you tonight, where does that place me? :)

Cop999 said:

HZ is probably too strong for IV to say that.

I just beated soviet. soviet said he beated you and xoap, which means i can possibly beat ya toke and xoap. Obviously chewy can beat everyone in IV, so is that an evidence to prove our skills to ya or what. You'll see what'll happen when we get our serious ass to beat ya guys

I would have to say that your best player is numskull and beat him pretty easily.

If you beat soviet it was probably because of a lag difference.

I cant remeber ever being beat by an HZ in csdoom, even when they had the lower ping.

fodders said:

Sooooo after playing whoopass on you tonight, where does that place me? :)

And i beat fod in the last 1 on 1 we had (i think) so im way up there.

Yep you did Toke :) BUT as your mom phoned me, wrote to me, emailed me, and threatened to send her (her words) "non mongol son" round to beat me up if i whoopassed you again (and noting the imminant beating up of cacodemon by dest-x (read cack my pants demon)I have decided to let you win again :)

Lüt said:

And now, the winner of the "spontaneous outburst of insane crack-induced ranting" award... *opens envelope* ... and the winner is... LÜT!

Guest s999cop
Toke said:

I would have to say that your best player is numskull and beat him pretty easily.

If you beat soviet it was probably because of a lag difference.

I cant remeber ever being beat by an HZ in csdoom, even when they had the lower ping.

Toke, wrong again

Numskull isnt the best, it's chewy, dont forget .

And When you said you've never beated by HZ members, cuz we dont play cs that much, even though we do play in cs, i dont think my ping would ever lower than 475! How the hell do you expect me to beat ya with that? or Maybe I really DID.

Besides, i bet Numskull probably can beat ya in D5m1. And i have nothing afraid of IV, cuz HZ is a stronger clan man

Guest pickle_hammer
soviet said:

i believe that pickle is deff # 1 doomer EVER! his tactics are so advanced

don't you forget it! I am the #1 doomer ever, according to SOVIET AND WILL!!!!! ahahahaha you all die and burn and lose your crack ziplock baggies! hehehehehehheheheheheheh ps esco, burn