Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

Dest-X threatening to hurt me...

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Dest-X now wants to give me pain by trying to go to Canada so that he may pulverise me. He's making a big deal out of it. He doesn't even realize that I have changed the name of DOOM Funnies, and the new name its "Greatest Games Menace: The Funnier side of FF6, FF7, DOOM, SRB2, SS, etc." Someone support me so that he doesn't go too far to threatening me!

P.S. And oh yeah, Dest-X's posts will be ignored by me as they will be rude and inconsiderate.

And last thing, if you don't believe me, check out the news on
http://destx.cjb.net

Don't worry about it. It's probably just an empty threat. Would YOU go to New Zeland to kill someone you hated?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

No way. I wouldn't go to other provinces or countries anyways unless I'm sure that there won't be any disasters occuring in that place for the time I will be in another province/country.

Guest Nuno Correia

Oh please.

I wouldn't take that seriously, why would he even bother writing that on his site with the news??

Don't worry.

Cacodemon Leade said:

No way. I wouldn't go to other provinces or countries anyways unless I'm sure that there won't be any disasters occuring in that place for the time I will be in another province/country.

REALITY CHECK

Guest deathwarrior
Shaviro said:

Don't worry about it. It's probably just an empty threat. Would YOU go to New Zeland to kill someone you hated?

I would. I HATE most New Zealanders (i'm not saying all). And besides, i prolly could swim to there.

So what, bro?? Yo nuttin' personal, you mah dawg and all, but stop cryin like a bitch! You sound like you be scared or some hit? Puh-lease, he ain't gonna do shit! And if he does, so what? When he shows up, just beat his ass, HARDCORE! Problem solved, eh?

If ya can't do it fist ta fist, just use one of da following toys, once he steps on yo property (it's LEGAL then... in most states):

Bat Machete Or Sword
Crowbar Butterfly Knife or Switchblade
Garbage Can (steel) Crossbow
Gun (any kind will do) Brick
Stick Of dynamite Mace (spray kind)
Mace (steel ball kind!) Car (accelerate to high speed, first!)
Gloves (with broken glass glued to da knuckles)

You get da idea... da number of options you have are limitless!

Of course... you two could always try squashing da beef, and bein friends.... NAH!
:P

On a positive note Esco, I see the US has decided to bomb Puerto Rico, now how about going home for a visit? :)

Watch it fodders, dat shit ain't nuthin' to joke about... it just ain't funny!

Guest RTC Marine
deathwarrior said:

I would. I HATE most New Zealanders (i'm not saying all). And besides, i prolly could swim to there.

my name better not be in that list death, cause im going over to aussie in a month, so i'll be waiting for you and your army of lesbians

Guest Dest-X
esco said:

When he shows up, just beat his ass, HARDCORE! Problem solved, eh?

Yeah right, unless im mistaken, cacodemon leader is 13/14, I am 16, and i have a crowbar

Vorpal said:

Do you REALLY think he's going to come get you?

Dest says he is gonna kill me to but im not scared of this:

http://toke.dynip.com/DoomersPictures/Dest-01.jpg

Guest Dest-X

Just in case you didnt figure it out for yourself, that picture isnt me.
Toke cant get enough of himself

Dest-X said:

Yeah right, unless im mistaken, cacodemon leader is 13/14, I am 16, and i have a crowbar

I used to be in nam. I can beat both of your asses....

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Dest-X said:

cacodemon leader is 13/14,

Excuse me, I'm now 15 years old for christs sake!

And on top of that, boy the police will find about your plan and will arrest you Dest-X, so if you attempt to do it, expect Police on your tail!

Guest deathwarrior
RTC Marine said:

my name better not be in that list death, cause im going over to aussie in a month, so i'll be waiting for you and your army of lesbians

you ain't on it.

"army of lesbians"? HAH. New Zealand have a lot of buttsniffers and sheep rooters.

Guest Dest-X
Cacodemon Leade said:

Excuse me, I'm now 15 years old for christs sake!

And on top of that, boy the police will find about your plan and will arrest you Dest-X, so if you attempt to do it, expect Police on your tail!

<you> mr policeman, Dest-X threatened to kill me
<police> go away
<you> can I have anal sex with you?
<police> go away

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Dest-X, enoughs enough, so cut that out or I'm deleting this thread! Don't make me! Dest-X you are acting like a stupid bastard!

Guest Dest-X

You know, cacodemon leader. all these threads about me are giving me soo much publicity.. and I love it EVERYONE LOOK AT ME ME ME ME ME

Guest Crym01

@dest-x
finish first doomland ... afterwards you can kill as many people as you want ;)