Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nuno Correia

Saturated piss

Guest Nuno Correia

The common Americans are dumb and the society they live in is ludicrous.

This is a fact and the (smallest part of the) reasons are shown in many publications, these (and other) forums as well as their actions.

Sorry for my harshness, but it's how I'm feeling right now. Why? Keep reading.

1. This pisses me off the most. American associations which intend to make breast feeding illegal, basing their pleas in that "[breast feeding] is a primitive act that only serves as a sexual stimulator for the mother and degrades the child's morality." A lie, pure and simple. Women have been arrested for doing it, in fact!

How can this come from a culture so impregnated with sex and promiscuous behaviors (not condemning sex in any way, though)?!

2. Individuals who file lawsuits against tobacco manufacturers because they found out they had lung cancer, and win.

3. Lawsuits against "the game and music industry" complaining that their products are the sole provokers of violence in society.

4. A voting system that allows situations like the one that just happened with Bush and Gore.

5. And last, but not least, PFCRon's problem; a teaching system that enforces students to be judged by their opinions instead of their skills is not common of a democracy.

These are the examples I could think of right now. I'm sure, though, that I could lengthen the list indefinitely!

Thank you.

PS to PFCRON: I wouldn't be so confident in filing a complaint. If your teacher said she would put you in the principal's office, she's more likely to be backed up by him/her in her opinion.

Wow..... You really made a lot of sense there... I didn't know about number one but those were some good points!

Face it, you as a person are nothing more than a government statistic. You have no rights, only the right to think freely, and even that looks set to be taken away.

Life is shit. Doom is good.

No, really, I've had this shit (But, in the UK where I live) for years. I've even had an entire school year group (Or grade) follow me out of school and give me a kicking because my opinions are different.

The solution is simple. You either (a) disregard everybody elses opinion and keep to your own ways, in quiet mind, basically disappearing 'so far up your own arse' that not only do you not care what others think, you don't even have a clue.

or (b) become a Xerox being: A copy of your neighbours. You get along with them, and they get along with you. This is because you think and like the same things, as you have swallowed every singled covernment conspired, contrived, propogandic piece of shit the media has ever thrown at you.

I think most people here have already taken option (a) - power to the individual!

Nuno Correia said:

American associations which intend to make breast feeding illegal, basing their pleas in that "[breast feeding] is a primitive act that only serves as a sexual stimulator for the mother and degrades t

Yeh I remember being younger and seeing my 1st woman breastfeeding on the bus. I blurted out loud "It will never eat ALL that!" :)

Guest Nuno Correia

Your woman? rofl

Guest Nuno Correia

Just found that in some states oral/anal sex is prohibited but you can carry and use a gun.

Allow me to counterpoint.

1. There's a difference between breast feeding in public and breast feeding in special enclosed rooms for this. I know of a few malls that already have them with Satellite TV and *REALLY* soft couches. There's a difference between pissing in the fountain in the middle of the mall and pissing in the urinal. Both pissing and breast feeding are natural acts of biology that expose private bits.

2. I agree, that's bullshit. What bothers me most is now it costs me $3 a pack for my cigarettes because of all the bullshit legal action. What about special cigarette life insurance, for an extra $40 a month? Of course smoking is bad for you, IT'S FUCKING SMOKE. Drinking is bad for you too, IT'S FUCKING ALCOHOL. Fuck my liver and fuck my lungs, it tastes good and it feels good. =)

3. Public scapegoating is nothing new, people have always been looking for new ways to ditch responsibility. Morality needs to be taught, thats what's missing. I've said it before and I'll say it again:
TV is not a babysitter.
Internet is not a tutor.
Videogames are not 100% Don Bluth G rated creations.
Any artform lets the artist express his views.

4. It's a good voting system and that's why we have it. Popular votes never count, what counts is STATES. Bush won 30 of the 50 states, therefore he won. If we didn't have this system the ONLY states that would count in the elections would be California, New York and Illinois because of population. That leaves 47 states in complete political absence. This is why we have our system; the better man won.

5. The American education system has been in a downward spiral for the past 60 (!) years. Everything they try to do has only made the problem worse. Vast changes need to be made, scapegoating and blame are part of the grand problem and are not part of the answer.

Related to this is me, and my COMPLETE AND UTTER HATRED of US College graduates. They are *ALL* brainwashed! You are dead on, they are not allowed opinions and are indeed forcefed preconcieved notions.

I can't stand people that are unable to think for themselves. In almost ALL of my online literature I constantly ask people to think while I present them with my thoughts.

This is also why I *REFUSE* to go to any formal College. You expect me to pay $50,000 so I can have my ideals mocked, my religion stripped and my ability to string together coherent thought raped? Fuck you. =)

I have heard about the following (and I am not sure if it is a joke or real life):

There is a state in the USA (which one?) in which *kissing on the mouth* is prohibided by law if the kisses are given and received in bed, no matter if the couple is married or not. It is all about the place where it happens: the bed. They could kiss each other in public places, in the elevator, under a bridge - but not in their own bed.

In some places it's illegal to have a bale of hay over the 1st floor of any building. Putting it on the 2nd floor is a life threatening risk apparantly.

In one state it's legal to let your dog drive, provided it's on it's leash.

In many states any sex different from missionary position is illegal, most notably oral and anal. I can see that on the next episode of cops. Door flies in, someone in riot gear screams, "DROP THE DICK! DROP THE DICK!"

Gambling is illegal in 28 states yet there is a State Lotto in every state.

In most places saying 'Fuck' in public in the presence of women or children can get you fined a/o jailed.

And here's the funniest crook I've ever heard of. A young looking man held up a liquor store with a stolen pistol. He damanded all the money out of the register and the attendant quickly complied. The crook then demanded a fifth of vodka from the back wall. The attendant said that he needed to see ID to prove he was old enough to have it. The crook showed him his driver's license, grabbed the booze and the loot and ran out.

He was arrested 20 minutes later at his house after the attendant called 911 and recalled the guy's name and address from the license.

Another one springs to mind. A crook, LOADED like fuck on cocaine, walked into a gas station with a shotgun and a ski mask on his head. He kicked open the door, walked in, cocked the shotgun, then realized that he had the ski mask around his head and not over his face! He than set the shotgun on the chips rack and tried to align the ski mask for THREE MINUTES. When he finally gave up on trying to get the eye holes right he just apologized, took his shotgun and left.

He was soon arrested because the camera was about two feet in front of his face THE WHOLE TIME he was adjusting his mask.

Oh, those wacky cocaine addicts... what will they think of next?

deadnail said:

"4. It's a good voting system and that's why we have it. Popular votes never count, what counts is STATES. Bush won 30 of the 50 states, therefore he won. If we didn't have this system the ONLY states that would count in the elections would be California, New York and Illinois because of population. That leaves 47 states in complete political absence. This is why we have our system; the better man won."

That's bull, it's the ELECTORAL COLLEGE that decides, and in all but a few states, there is no legislation to force them to follow what the voters decided, you, the common people are not entrusted to vote for a President for Gawd's sake, never have been.

Did anyone see that Canadian special "Talking to Americans"? Funny. Apparently, the Russians are invading Saskatchewan (where I live), we have a 20 hour clock, and we have a national dish called beaver balls. Oh, and stop the polar bear slaughter in downtown Toronto!

Guest Nuno Correia
deadnail said:

This is why we have our system; the better man won

That is sarcasm... is it?

Guest fraggle`

big mack smack, phoenix r please smile y'all

Guest Nuno Correia

Indeed. Would you like a cup of tea?

Nuno Correia said:

Just found that in some states oral/anal sex is prohibited but you can carry and use a gun.

In England anal sex is legal between 2 males over the age of consent, but illegal between man and wife, as the wife keeps reminding me :)

Guest Nuno Correia

They're encouraging homosexuality! rofl