Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

10 sectors

ok i need to bsp the 10 sectors wad, for openGL. I have glbsp but i forget how to use it, i did it but it made this file "10sectors.gwa" how do i convert it to a wad agian. i dont like the missing textures and invisible walls so i have to run it threw a gl node builder

try 'programname /?'; 'programname -?' and finally 'programname --help'... where programname I imagine is called 'glbsp.exe'

Dude, you don't have to do anything. If you are using a port that supports gwa files you just make sure it is in the same folder with the wad. The port automatically loads the gwa file when you load the wad of the same name. So just put the 10sectors.wad and the 10sectors.gwa in your doom folder and load the wad normally.

Umm, as far as I'm aware the only GL port 10sectors will work in at the moment is ZDoomGL, which doesn't support the GL bsp stuff anyway.

I say this because I don't think there's an official EDGE version with both 100% Boom support and working GL, YET, and many of the 10sectors levels use Boom effects.