Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doom Taker

Please Help! I want Doom!

Guest Doom Taker

Yeah this is my first post here. Anyways I used to own Doom back maybe 4 years ago. I also had the 'Tricks Of The Doom Programing Gurus' to make my own levels. Just a few days ago I've been getting back into it.(I LOVE DOOM) I just order Ultimate Doom from a Computer store but I can't wait. Can anybody tell me where I can get the full ver. of Doom now?! Please help me! Please! Thank you.

*cough*

*looks at the ceiling*

*mutters something unintelligible under his breath*

*tries to act oblivious*

*walks off*

Guest Doom Taker

Please! It's been so long since doom came out. I'm sure somewhere there's a full version. I checked this site but the one I have only comes with 3 levels and it resets and locks up.>:(

Guest Doom Taker
Stphrz said:

*cough*

*looks at the ceiling*

*mutters something unintelligible under his breath*

*tries to act oblivious*

*walks off*

Wups! sorry about that post.

Doom Taker said:

Please! It's been so long since doom came out. I'm sure somewhere there's a full version. I checked this site but the one I have only comes with 3 levels and it resets and locks up.>:(

IT'S A GOVERNMENT HACK! THEY'RE GOING TO BUST YOU FOR DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL SOFTWARE! RUN, RUN AWAY!

Guest Doom Taker

I know man. But I really want it. I just went to Idsoftware and I downloaded Ultimate Doom. But the Problem is I need a code to unlock it and download it. Has anybody done this from the site? If so 'hey' give me a code please. >:( I can't wait!

That code is generated differently every time that program is run. Open it up, get the code, and call the phone number to get the unlock key.

Guest Doom Taker
deadnail said:

That code is generated differently every time that program is run. Open it up, get the code, and call the phone number to get the unlock key.

I would but I have to pay. I might just have to wait for my Ultimate Doom to get here that I ordered. >:(

Hey what are those site where you download all those games. There called Mod's or something. You can get like old Arcade games and Super Nintendo games. If you can give me a link to a site.

Doom Taker said:

Wups! sorry about that post.

Baaaad boy! Go buy it from Ebay or somewhere, if you love it so much it's worth the bucks, sheesh it must be $10 by now!

It's almost impossible to find it, or any other PC Doom game, well over here at the west coast anyway, and idsoftware charges way too much for either one, so it looks like the only places to find it ARE at sites like Ebay or something.

Doom Taker: Just don't go to gamefever.com and get duped like I did with Doom 2!

Guest Doom Taker
Zeratul 982 said:

It's almost impossible to find it, or any other PC Doom game, well over here at the west coast anyway, and idsoftware charges way too much for either one, so it looks like the only places to find it A

Thanks. I'll just wait for my Sealed Copy of Ultimate Doom. I have doom19s.zip downloaded with just the first Episode levels so I'm cool.

Hey if you want a site where you can get games sealed in the box, such as Ultimate Doom for 9.99 and other great titles go to this site. I found it asking a Ebay seller a question, he works there. The games there are SOOO cheap. The even have Quack, ect.

Here's the link:

http://cybercitysoftware.com/

Let's repeat previous warnings - again. Asking for or offering warez on these forums is forbidden. Your account will be terminated if you do.

Guest ZarcyB

I hope this is just a bad joke.