Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ressurected

Hey! Help with ZCAJUN!

Guest Ressurected

By the way, I love ZDOOM. Thanks for the help on my previous post :)

I'm having a little trouble with the bot program ZCAJUN. I set a frag limit and when it's hit, it shows the scores and tries to go the next level. But when it does, it crashes <:(

Any help on this one, I love these bot matches. Oh, and are there any really cool Deathmatch MOD's out there? Nothing fancy, just new weapons and/or levels.

Try out the Dwango wads. Dwango 5 and 6 seem to be the best ones. Find them all at Ricrob's Place.

If you are having that much problems with zcajun, ditch it and get Skulltag. However, certain people may object.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I'm with Zeratul here. Skull Tag does have smarter Bots. Believe me, I once was in a DOOM Mall using my Geek DOOM 2 WAD that I'm in the process of updating and I putted in a buckshot load of bots on Nightmare skill, and oh my, you don't wanna know what was happening back then.

Guest Ressurected
Zeratul 982 said:

Try out the Dwango wads. Dwango 5 and 6 seem to be the best ones. Find them all at Ricrob's Place.

If you are having that much problems with zcajun, ditch it and get Skulltag. However, certain people may object.

Dah! For some reason, I cannot download Skulltag!

Maybe the servers down, I'll try later. Can somebody try and download it? if it works, tell me.

Zeratul, where is Ricrob's Place?