Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

Top 7 things that annoy me...

Guest Cacodemon Leade

7. Mordeth snipping anything wrong I say (As far as I know, that didn't happen to me yet and I never did anything wrong that could cause Mordeth to snip out certain parts of my post.)

6. Rubilacxe leaving for about several months

5. Sparky of KISS Software (As if a few of yous already know)

4. DooMer's Recess

3. Anyone who says that Darkening 2, STRAIN, or any other type of TC that doesn't exactly replace everything call it a PC.

2. Dest-X threatening to make sure that I get it just because of DOOM Funnies (Of course, if it is true then I'll just do what Esco said and just keep him away from me or else he shall be harmed, and Dest-X, your DOOM Funnies are on Doomcenter.com)

1. id Software cancelling DOOM 3! It really fuckin pisses me off to find out that they have cancelled the New DOOM. Man I oughta smack them for ditching DOOM. If they said that they ditched it, I will smack them out.

P.S. That smacking message is based on a Quake Exit message saying:

"Man I oughta Smack you"
"for trying to quit!"
"Press y to get"
"smacked out."

Guest kristus

Hm that was a llame post. I think i'll go over to Doomerws recess and see if any cool reviews of PC's like Strain and Darkening E2 is there.

Dest-X should be knocking on your door right abouuuuuuut. Now.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Yeah right! I don't think so. He isn't here yet, and if he is, boy he will be dead meat by then.

um...did you actually happen to read the john carmack ahem.."interveiw?" it was a fake. he said they were going to work on a barbie fashion model game instead...are you just naturally dumb or did you nto read it? dont worry dude, they're not cancelling doom 3.

Guest ZarcyB

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH!!!!

Thanks for making me laugh so hard.

Guest Ressurected
Cacodemon Leade said:

6. Rubilacxe leaving for several months

Rubilacxe? Why did he leave? Doom is such a great game! Who would want to stop playing it?

roflmao.

Top thing that annoys me....

1. Morons making posts about top things that annoy them.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Ressurected said:

Rubilacxe? Why did he leave? Doom is such a great game! Who would want to stop playing it?

I suggest looking at his post called "I've had enough. Time for a break (for good)" and find out. I think it's at topic archives page 1. Check for yourself.

1.Bitching bastards (stop bitching)
2.Duke Nukem(eh,oh well,not that bad,he's okay,but to arrogant)
3.People who blame video games,movies for violence(they should get shot)
4.School(waste of my time)
5.Life(I dont deserve to live anymore)
6.My neighbours(fucking idiots)
7.Dogs(to noisy while Im playing DOOM
8.God(To much garbage,supposed to be something speacial to me?)
9.Teeny bopper bands(fuck someone
10.DOOM 3 being fucking canceld(how dare they.Im not excactly sure so it's not official so ignore this one)

Guest Ressurected
nightmare imp said:

5.Life(I dont deserve to live anymore)

Ok, thats wrong....

1 Stupid comments
2 Stupid people
3 Stupid questions
4 Stupid answers
5 Stupid reasons
6 Stupid girls (often knows as cheerleaders)
7 Stupid shit taking up space on the forms

And Doom 3 isn't canciled fuckheads. Get it stright, it was a god damn joke. but what can we expect from people that have played the same god damn game since the begining of time

oh yeah, life sucks too, i agree with nightmare imp on that one

Guest fraggle`
Cacodemon Leade said:

1. id Software cancelling DOOM 3! It really fuckin pisses me off to find out that they have cancelled the New DOOM. Man I oughta smack them for ditching DOOM. If they said that they ditched it, I

HELLO? IT WAS A JOKE? NOT REAL? READ THE ARTICLE?

If I was you, I'd find me annoying. I'll add stupid to that as well... Stupid and annoying. luckily; I'm not you! :D

god im new around these forums and don't use them very often, but honestly, everything of yours that I've read has made me a less intelligent person.

Guest ZarcyB
Ralphis said:

roflmao.

Top thing that annoys me....

1. Morons making posts about top things that annoy them.

Haha that means j00 are a moron

It saddens me to see the human race could produce such a moronic fuckwit. My god, who are your parents? Are they as retarded as you are? I honestly have never seen the likes of you. I'd like to cut you open and study you, so that when we master genetic engineering, I know exactly what not to make.

I honestly hope you never post on this forum again.

was that harsh? I think I'm being harsh.
::crawls back into her hole::

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Katarhyne said:

It saddens me to see the human race could produce such a moronic fuckwit. My god, who are your parents? Are they as retarded as you are? I honestly have never seen the likes of you. I'd like to cut you open and study you, so that when we master genetic engineering, I know exactly what not to make.

I honestly hope you never post on this forum again.

was that harsh? I think I'm being harsh.
::crawls back into her hole::

Katarhyne, don't even try. Dest-X is still out to get me, if he is to begin with that is. Man. I'm a Cacodemon, and you cannot cut open a Cacodemon. That's more like sacrificing, and you act like on of Julius Caesar's servants which is told to sacrifice an animal and find out if it's okay to stir forth today.

Sorry, I was reading a Shakespearian play called Julius Caesar, and my class are almost finished reading it.

/me wonders if Katarhyne should be given a second X so that she starts to grow

Cacodemon Leade said:

Katarhyne, don't even try. Dest-X is still out to get me, if he is to begin with that is. Man. I'm a Cacodemon, and you cannot cut open a Cacodemon. That's more like sacrificing, and you act like on of Julius Caesar's servants which is told to sacrifice an animal and find out if it's okay to stir forth today.

Sorry, I was reading a Shakespearian play called Julius Caesar, and my class are almost finished reading it.

Dont worry about Dest being "out to get you". Dest is a moron and a pussy. He never backs up anything.

Guest mantraSaucy
Cacodemon Leade said:

how many paint chips a day did it take to become this stupid cacodemon leader?