Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spain Elemental

copycats

Guest Spain Elemental

I just want to say that those copycat shootings probably wouldn't have happened if they didn't appear on the news.

But then what kind of news services would they be if they kept news from the public?

I guess that's just part of the price we pay for freedom of the press. It's not exactly like those privilages come free, you know. We should consider ourselves lucky that the government doesn't control the press and use it for it's own propaganda.

Guest Dave

It's a sick world.

Guest s999cop

They didnt appear on news doesnt mean it didnt really have happened.

Guest Nuno Correia
geekmarine said:

I guess that's just part of the price we pay for freedom of the press. It's not exactly like those privilages come free, you know. We should consider ourselves lucky that the government doesn't control the press and use it for it's own propaganda.

I don't believe it's a matter of freedom of press, but rather a matter of ethics. TV Stations should restrict their news; they don't lose audiences for not showing stuff that doesn't happen regularly.

Unfortunately, today's TV only goal is to control what people watch in order to make the most money possible, instead of allowing them to form their opinions freely.

Guest Nuno Correia
Ralphis said:

You took kracov's face you freak.

It's funny no one new here yet has chosen my face. A pity.