Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS DONE!

Guest Cacodemon Leade

ALL YOU MORONS THAT ARE HURTING ON RUBILACXE HAVE DONE IT!!! HE WILL NEVER BE COMING BACK TO THIS BOARD EVER AGAIN! WHAT A WAY TO GO.

What a pity.....
I personally think it's a good thing, he's a pain in the arse. Noone wants him back.

To start with, plagiarism of any kind cannot be justified like that. Just because an author does not know about the theft of their intellectual property does not mean it is correct to do so.

Secondly, when taking such an attitude as Rubilacxe did about the whole thing, the Doom community would be better off without him. Whatever he did that you considered good, there will be someone along to better him.

Overreacting like this won't do anything but make yourself look a fool. Look at the facts. He was in the wrong. If he had got together with an artists and mapper to do his DeHacked coding, it would probably have ended in a better result - he would have stayed, it would have been moral, and 'correct', and the project probably better - between recycled old projects and fresh projects, people are going to want to see new things, anyway.

Just, quit defending this hollow charlatan.

Look I never said that he didn't care about the work he used, its just that the author had specifically stated in one case that he DIDN'T want the work reused, and the author's rights are paramount! once he was alerted to this, he didn't remove the offending information! you just don't get it, you have to play by the rules.

I think Id said abouts the same thing, that never stopped the Dwango wads being released and used by thousands :)

Guest Cacodemon Leade

find it at rarefiles.tripod.com

And you need DOOM 2 Version 1.9.

Jayextee said:

To start with, plagiarism of any kind cannot be justified like that. Just because an author does not know about the theft of their intellectual property does not mean it is correct to do so.

Secondly, when taking such an attitude as Rubilacxe did about the whole thing, the Doom community would be better off without him. Whatever he did that you considered good, there will be someone along to better him.

Overreacting like this won't do anything but make yourself look a fool. Look at the facts. He was in the wrong. If he had got together with an artists and mapper to do his DeHacked coding, it would probably have ended in a better result - he would have stayed, it would have been moral, and 'correct', and the project probably better - between recycled old projects and fresh projects, people are going to want to see new things, anyway.

Just, quit defending this hollow charlatan.

Well spoken.

GavinJCD said:

What a pity.....
I personally think it's a good thing, he's a pain in the arse. Noone wants him back.

Gavin, I ain't said nothin' to yo punk ass yet, but now... fuck it! You is a fuckin' pussy ass bitch, and you seem to be hated by just about everyone. Most peeps seem to like rubilacxe a lot more than yo 4 eyed, doofy lookin' self! You talk mad shit about peeps dat ain't done shit to ya, and now you is talkin' about mah boy. He ain't hardly no pain in the ass, and he don't even post much, except to be helpful, and post stuff about a wad which he thought da community would like. SO fuck you, and shut you fuckin mouth, before I shove yo mouse in it, ya fuckin' hoe!

Guest Dest-X

heh, shut up, you fucking retard

fodders said:

I think Id said abouts the same thing, that never stopped the Dwango wads being released and used by thousands :)

I agree wit fodders 150%! Mad peeps is always using other peoples shit, or just changing it slightly, calling it THEIR work then using it! Rubilacxe doesn't deserve all dis shit dat has been flung his way! He has always tried to help anyone who needed it, and has always tried to be very friendly and social to us all! Dis shit is unfucking-believeable, and anyone who helped contribute to him leaving deserves to get strung up by their big fucking mouth! This is fucking disgusting! All dis shit, over some stuff dat would have eventually been copied by someone else anyways!

esco said:

you seem to be hated by just about everyone.

I don't hate him. Well, maybe a little ;)

I'd rather you go and he stays. Because you are alot more obnoxious than him.

Ralphis said:

I don't hate him. Well, maybe a little ;)

WTF, Ralphis!!! Can't you be serious for once, last I checked you and rubilacxe was cool as fuck! Ain't you pissed at da way peeps is treating such a friendly person, who just wanted ta make something dat we would all enjoy playing?!

esco said:

Gavin, I ain't said nothin' to yo punk ass yet, but now... fuck it! You is a fuckin' pussy ass bitch, and you seem to be hated by just about everyone. Most peeps seem to like rubilacxe a lot more than yo 4 eyed, doofy lookin' self! You talk mad shit about peeps dat ain't done shit to ya, and now you is talkin' about mah boy. He ain't hardly no pain in the ass, and he don't even post much, except to be helpful, and post stuff about a wad which he thought da community would like. SO fuck you, and shut you fuckin mouth, before I shove yo mouse in it, ya fuckin' hoe!

Damn j00. Gavin rules.

esco said:

WTF, Ralphis!!! Can't you be serious for once, last I checked you and rubilacxe was cool as fuck! Ain't you pissed at da way peeps is treating such a friendly person, who just wanted ta make something dat we would all enjoy playing?!

Well Esco, you see. I've known Jon longer and can see where he is coming from. But, on the otherhand, Rubilacxe was trying to give us something we would enjoy. I myself enjoyed cube, but using Clemios 2 maps without even emailing the person (he didnt as far as i know) was wrong. So as of now, i will hate you all :)

Guest deathwarrior
Ralphis said:

So as of now, i will hate you all :)

WHAT?!? do you hate me too?

*runs away*

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Ralphis said:

Well Esco, you see. I've known Jon longer and can see where he is coming from. But, on the otherhand, Rubilacxe was trying to give us something we would enjoy. I myself enjoyed cube, but using Clemios 2 maps without even emailing the person (he didnt as far as i know) was wrong. So as of now, i will hate you all :)

The Cleimos 2 guys are long gone for Christs Sake Ralphis!

Guest Ressurected
Ralphis said:

Damn, Ralphis, your the wierdest little fuck i've ever met ;)

deathwarrior said:

WHAT?!? do you hate me too?

*runs away*

You hated me first i thought

Guest Dave

God I bet they'll cast this on CNN as proof of net violence causing school massacures....