Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

Rubilacxe.. you ain't alone, bro!

Yo, much respect goes out to mah dawg, rubilacxe. I feels yo pain bro, you tried ta create something dat da whole community would enjoy playing, and they repaid you wit grief. You was always tryin' ta help peeps on dis forum and support them, and they repay you wit shit! You try and be reasonable, and they run their fucking mouths! Fuck em!
>:P

Well, just so you know, peeps like me and cacodemon leader is on yo side all da way! Too many peeps talk shit about how you ripped this and dat, and like fodders pointed out, there have been several times where ID didn't want something to happen. Yet it still did! You didn't do anything so bad as to warrant gettin' hated on by a bunch of mothafuckas!

Too many of da peeps on doomworld be some dumb, cock suckin, white, facist, crybaby, computer geeks, dat is just runnin' they mouths cuz they is online. Well, I just don't give a fuck what they think... ya know why bro?! Because 90% of these mothafuckas wouldn't say shit to my face, cuz they would be afraid I'd crack their fucking heads on da concrete! And if I couldn't do it with mah hands, I'd use a fucking steel baseball bat, or a fuckin' machete! I may be anti-violence, but I gots mah limits, and this is UNFUCKING-ACCEPTABLE, PERIOD! Dis type of fucked up shit brings tears to even my eyes, and dat sure as fuck ain't no little thing!!
>:(

To all mah peeps out there who is cool wit me, I don't mean none of this towards you. And to all them newbies, and peeps around here dat ain't done shit to me, I ain't tryin' ta disrespect you either. But to ya'll haters, ALL OF THIS APPLIES TO YO PUNK ASSES!! Dat includes vorpal (I still ain't forget dat email ya sent me, let me catch you around da way and see what happens) and galvin... whateva (fuckin' faggot, keep runnin' yo mouth to everyone around here).

Linguica set up THE best site on da net about doom, and all dat most of ya'll do is come here and run yo fuckin' mouths! Dat's pathetic, no wonder peeps like macvilewhore and elbryan42 don't post here as much as they used to! Dis fuckin' place is gettin whack! AND DAT'S MAH WORD!!!
ESCO

P.S. FLAME AWAY BITCHES!!! DA MORE, DA MERRIER, I NEED SOME SHIT TO LAUGH AT! But don't escape much of a response, I just started mah new job, and I ain't got time to waste on pussies!!!
>:(

I would agree. Who cares what some dumb people say? From what i've read, the majotiy of people liked cube, so the couple of people who are kicking up a fuss should shut it. I am gonna download and play cube, (I haven't yet) And I don't give a fuck if most of the stuff in it was taken from other wads. If it's good, and the original authors don't mind (Read 'The truth of rubilacxe's leave:' by caco leader) Then i don't see what the problem is. He was only messing around, and came up with something quite good. Why shouldn't he release it? He didn't claim it was his own work or anything, so I don't see a problem.
Don't listen to 'em Rubilacxe, and don't leave just because of a couple of assholes take offense at you because of dumbass reasons.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Correct. I wish all those "peeps" would just stop picking at Rubilacxe and realize that he did a fantastic job on the PC. It was his first attempt at Dehacked, and that attempt has been the biggest I ever known. Making use of the code pointers sure was hard for me at the past, but now with the code-pointers sheet I printed up, it will be easier now. I'm with Esco on his post.

Guest PFCRon

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/general/messages/330.shtml

Look at number 5 on the list I made. That should show I like it.

jesus I'd DIE for the old doom community, doom3 so far has brought nothing but wankers here... I mean even our flamewars werne't as shite as yours, for fucks sake we at least kept them to 1-2 threads

hmm. I wonder if that includes me. I registered before all the newbies arrived....

No maonth you're like a brother to me

(wasn't that cube movie fantastic?)

Jon said:

jesus I'd DIE for the old doom community, doom3 so far has brought nothing but wankers here... I mean even our flamewars werne't as shite as yours, for fucks sake we at least kept them to 1-2 threads

Amen.

Listen you young punk.......

Heh, you wish I bet :)

fodders said:

damn j00. I registered sometime in june. That makes me an oldie. Only a month after it opened (afaik)

Guest fraggle`
esco said:

Too many of da peeps on doomworld be some dumb, cock suckin, white, facist, crybaby, computer geeks, dat is just runnin' they mouths cuz they is online.

shut the fuck up you racist moron

Nice little hole you've dug for yourself Esco. I figure you're at about 5 1/2 feet right now. Keep digging.

Jon said:

(wasn't that cube movie fantastic?)

With those 6 people in the giant rubic's cube? That thing ruled until the end. I got where they were going with it but a little imagination coulda helped too.

Guest Dave
Shaviro said:

damn j00. I registered sometime in june. That makes me an oldie. Only a month after it opened (afaik)

Good Oldie. :)

Guest Dave

Firstly, I'm not on anyone's side in this pointless little fight.
1. Speak normal.
2. Stop causing fights.