Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ressurected

Message from Rubilacxe (Those who like Cube)

Guest Ressurected

Rubilacxe gave me a little message. He says that since he's going away from Doomworld for the rest of this life, and since some people like Cube, he decided that he might as well give out the new version he made before he got pissed off. He made a "Cube 1.1" on April 25, a day before his first goodbye.

Rubilacxe says that if you guys want it "E-mail me and I'll send it to you". His address is I3aron400@aol.com

When I asked him if he would ever come back to Doomworld, he responded with "COME BACK TO DOOMWORLD? ROTFL! Why the fuck should I come back?" He goes on posting every single post that pissed him off. He requeste that I didn't post the ones that he hated, much less post the full e-mail.

So, if you want the new version (the last version it seems), e-mail Rubilacxe and ask for it. I3aron400@aol.com

He also wants you guys to know that, despite what people said, he is not upset about what he did. He is proud of Cube and he will answer any questions via e-mail about it. He will also take any comments or compliments. He will not take suggestions, since he doesn't want to work on it anymore.

And please, if you don't like Cube or hate what Rubilacxe did, then don't reply here.

i personally liked CuBE~
i just wished Rubilacxe would come back~
and no~ i do not want any harsh replies to this thread~
neither do i want to start anything~

that's great. It reallys is, that is the part that says he isn't coming back. That's the good bit, the rest....
hahahahahahaha

Guest Ressurected
GavinJCD said:

that's great. It reallys is, that is the part that says he isn't coming back. That's the good bit, the rest....hahahahahahaha

Did you not read what I said?

If you don't like Rubilacxe or Cube, then don't reply!

God! And you think Rubilacxe is a dumb ass?

Stop the lameness already. The guy used other people's work without permission and is now upset for the grief he (deservedly!) got about that. Now suddenly "Doomworld" is to blame for that..? Grow up.

I don't expect to see any more of these threads popping up. If so, they will be remarkably short-lived. Okay?

Like Mordeth suggested ...

This media being what it is, some go overboard and get more upset than warranted. I can't see the "fun" in hiding - tell him to come back and get a proper beating (just kidding).

Being a little bit serious, he should come back though. I thought his explanation was ok - can't make everybody happy.

Been there, done that .. I'm sure so long as I live and breathe it won't change:))

Ressurected said:

Did you not read what I said?

If you don't like Rubilacxe or Cube, then don't reply!

God! And you think Rubilacxe is a dumb ass?

you made the error of making the post in the first place, if he's too weak to post himself then he should stay away altogether.

Do not repeat this error

BuffGUh said:

i personally liked CuBE~
i just wished Rubilacxe would come back~
and no~ i do not want any harsh replies to this thread~
neither do i want to start anything~

I liked it. It reminds me of D2XGold. It used a bunch of other people's stuff but the result had a new story and was fun to play. But I think he did overreact.

The issue is NOTHING to do with liking cube or not.

Mordeth said:

Stop the lameness already. The guy used other people's work without permission and is now upset for the grief he (deservedly!) got about that. Now suddenly "Doomworld" is to blame for that..? Grow up.

I don't expect to see any more of these threads popping up. If so, they will be remarkably short-lived. Okay?

Doesn't Mordeth have Heretic/Hexen stuff in it?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Yes, you're right Ling. I think there is also stuff from Strife in there as well.

Guest Ressurected
GavinJCD said:

you made the error of making the post in the first place, if he's too weak to post himself then he should stay away altogether.Do not repeat this error

Dont tell me what to do, you little asshole.

He stays away because it aint worth coming back and getting flamed by a bunch of losers who sit in a forum all day

Guest Ressurected
Jon said:

The issue is NOTHING to do with liking cube or not.

What does it have to do with then, huh?

Ressurected said:

He stays away because it aint worth coming back and getting flamed by a bunch of losers who sit in a forum all day

How about I tell you what to do? SHUT UP. DROP IT.

GavinJCD said:

you made the error of making the post in the first place, if he's too weak to post himself then he should stay away altogether.

Do not repeat this error

Yo, how about me gavin, you little fucking bitch! What you gonna do about me, huh? You fuckin' pussy! Get off rubilacxe already, you fuckin' chump, weasel lookin, doofy shit!

Mordeth said:

Dat's ONE opinion out of a bunch. SO let me guess... cuz you are in charge around here, you're opinion is right, and anyone who disagrees wit you is wrong. Yeah, right!

And last I checked, mordeth had a ton of copyrighted stuff in it, just like ling and caco leader said below!

And as for him deserving it... dat's bullshit, plain and simple! Ever thought dat maybe, he forget to give credit to maybe 1 or 2 people out of da whole bunch! I mean, he had a lot of people to keep track of, and he worked on da goddman thing for over 2 years! No one's perfect!

HAH!

Man you made me wake up people.

:slaps Maonth with a frozen trout:

Ressurected said:

What does it have to do with then, huh?

The legal aspect. Stealing without permission in the first place is bad enough, but top it off with forgetting to even credit some of the people. I'm not one to care much about that aspect but obviously a few others do. He got a little more crap than he deserved but this is an internet forum, how seriously can you possibly take anything said here?

Why the hell does this thread have such a large horizontal scroll factor?

Somebody needs to edit their sig a little...

Lüt said:

The legal aspect. Stealing without permission in the first place is bad enough, but top it off with forgetting to even credit some of the people. I'm not one to care much about that aspect but obviously a few others do. He got a little more crap than he deserved but this is an internet forum, how seriously can you possibly take anything said here?

werd

esco said:

Yo, how about me gavin, you little fucking bitch! What you gonna do about me, huh? You fuckin' pussy! Get off rubilacxe already, you fuckin' chump, weasel lookin, doofy shit!

hahahahahaha
Man all I can do is laugh at you, what else is there to be said

Lüt said:

HAH!

Man you made me wake up people.

:slaps Maonth with a frozen trout:

:~(

buhuuuuuu. Save me.

Ressurected said:

Oh but I will, don't do it again

GavinJCD said:

hahahahahaha
Man all I can do is laugh at you, what else is there to be said

You are sure is fuck right about one thing, GAYVIN...

ALL YOU CAN DO IS LAUGH AT ME! You sure as fuck couldn't do nuttin' else, even if yo ass depended on it!

GavinJCD said:

if he's too weak to post himself then he should stay away altogether.

Well, guess what? IM BACK

SO KISS MY ASS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH >:p