Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terrordude

I"m an addict

Guest Terrordude

I'm an addict to doom. I play it every day
And I like the shit voor years now
Specialy Doom 2 Its fucking great an I'm proud to be a player of it. I also following averyting about da new Doom 3
Id software keep on going
I'm proud of it !!!

Guest Ressurected
Terrordude said:

I'm an addict to doom. I play it every dayAnd I like the shit voor years nowSpecialy Doom 2 Its fucking great an I'm proud to be a player of it. I also following averyting about da new Doom 3Id

Cool.

But you gotta be careful saying that. Some people here don't take kindly to those who make pointless posts like this. I'm not saying that I'm one of them though, so don't worry about me (or Rubilacxe) :)

Yeah just be carefull with what you post,but it's okay with me.Ressurected spoke for himself and Rubil.And it's good to see another fella DOOMER,Doom will never die.

Guest Dave

Hey that's good to hear dude.
Ventured into the WAD dimenson?
Check this site and others for loads of new levels...projects!

Guest Liam the Bard

Nice to hear that. We need more doomers around. More are leaving then coming.

The ones that come don't stay long cause they get flamed for "off topic" posting. I say lay off, go post "on topic" posts if you like them so much instead of flaming the "off topic" ones, but not everyone agrees with me, so watch what you post.

Guest Ressurected
nightmare imp said:

Ressurected spoke for himself and Rubil.

Thats cuz we're the same person! :)

I wonder why everyone here has that urge of telling to the rest of the planet how cool is DooM and how they have been playing it for the last 4,000 years...

People should focus on their behavior, and not in using DooM as a scapegoat...

Liam the Bard said:

The ones that come don't stay long cause they get flamed for "off topic" posting. I say lay off, go post "on topic" posts if you like them so much instead of flaming the "off topic" ones, but not everyone agrees with me, so watch what you post.

I just dont post here much cause these forums are fucked up

Liam the Bard said:

I say get rid of everyone that has been around for less than 2 years.

Zaldron said:

I wonder why everyone here has that urge of telling to the rest of the planet how cool is DooM and how they have been playing it for the last 4,000 years...

People should focus on their behavior, and not in using DooM as a scapegoat...

Yes, I think it's safe tp assume that anyone who went to the trouble of registering here either likes Doom, or is just very confused.

Oh, and just to clear things up......I LIKE DOOM AND STUFF!!

^__^

I too have been playing for about 900 years. Doom&Doom2 are really fun, as you say.