Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gorefest

damn..

You Esco flamers are a bunch of fucking cry babies ! Just shut the hell up and leave Esco alone you fruits god damn, you immature bitches.

Esco is the biggest wannabe nigga I have ever seen in my life.

Guest pickle_hammer

back off us esco haters you oppressor

I really could care less what language you post in, but when you pick a language to post in you better do a good job of it.

Posting in "ebonics" is unacceptable.

Toke said:

How is it "unacceptable" ? Is there anything you can do about it ? NO so stop bitching! Just ignore his posts if you dont like him, god, you are so immature.

Since when is it immature to expect others to write clearly and legibly?

Guest PFCRon
Arioch said:

I really could care less what language you post in, but when you pick a language to post in you better do a good job of it.

Something just hit me.............since when did a non-white person play DOOM? Not to sound biased, but everybody I've known that played DOOM was white. Hmmmmmmmmm, just goes to show you that video games aren't limited to race.

Gorefest said:

How is it "unacceptable" ? Is there anything you can do about it ? NO so stop bitching! Just ignore his posts if you dont like him, god, you are so immature.

do you even know who we are?
I'm GavinJCD, and I can do whatever the fuck I want.
And as for Esco...he's an idiot
and he deserves the flaming.

Arioch said:

*Yawn*

PFCRon said:

Something just hit me.............since when did a non-white person play DOOM? Not to sound biased, but everybody I've known that played DOOM was white. Hmmmmmmmmm, just goes to show you that video games aren't limited to race.

yeah... they desegregated the use of video games back in '93.

Guest kristus
Arioch said:

Since Gorefest and his pack said so. Gorefest is god. we shall all do what gorefest tells us. cause he is mature and we... well aren't.

Oh mighty Gorefest, share your wisdome with us, make us as knowledged and mature as you.

In case you didn't know I was being sarcastic.

PFCRon said:

nark, an old IRC guy was black. Man I wonder what happened to him :( he was r33t

why not reply to an existing thread rather than start a whole new one?

Yo g. Bizack when uh wah wit da ds gangstas i mights a be belivin ya. but no way dawg. that is be the most mature thizing i did eva here. foeva dawg. foeva

Guest Dave

Simple notice.
Ignore Esco if you hate him.

Jesus, people!!

How can you get so worked up about the way someone talks/types?

Besides, you'd think people who get that picky about grammer would be smart enough to translate from Ebonics without too much hassle, but maybe that's just olde-fashioned thinking.=P

Anyway, let's just drop this and talk about something worth getting excited about, like.........um....

/me scratches head

Oh yeah, how bout Doom. ^__^

Gorefest said:

How can you call me immature? Shall I post some ICQ logs? :) People on this forum are all hipcrits whent they call others immature, the mature people on this forum dont call others immature. Calling someone immature is simple an immature thing to do.

Yo dawg, don't stress over all these haters yo. Most of them is full of it, and is just not feelin' mah flow. Dat is there beef, and it don't mean squat to me. Why do you think I'm laughin' so hard while these fucks is tryin' they best ta bring me down. I ain't gonna bounce outta here, no matter what they think of me.

WHile I like it when peeps is cool wit me, honestly even if everyone hated my ass, I wouldn't give two shits, I'd still chill up in dis piece. But I appreciate everyone on here dat has gots mah back. Much love goes out yo ya'll, and as for them haters, they can all kiss mah ass, and dat's mah word!

Ralphis said:

Yo g. Bizack when uh wah wit da ds gangstas i mights a be belivin ya. but no way dawg. that is be the most mature thizing i did eva here. foeva dawg. foeva

Ralphis you is full of it, kid! Yo fixin' to go extinct if you don't stop hatin' little fishy! Ya two faced, turncoat fool!
:P

Arioch said:

Ya don't like mah lingo, well to bad for yo punk ass! I ain't changin' mah flava just for some smuck like you! Ebonics IS a language whether yo ass likes it or not. But guess what... I Am talkin' ghetto street slang (NY style)! It is da language dat many peeps like me talk! It is called street talk, more than anything else! If ya don't like it: FUCK OFF! I don't go around raggin' on you geek speak language (all dat l33t shit!)!

Fuckin' dork!

Gorefest said:

Da word is pussy, not immature! Toke is just one of them stoner ass, wanna be white boys, who keeps havin' his girls cheat on him with some ghetto boricua like me! He's just a jealous bitch!

pickle_hammer said:

back off us esco haters you oppressor

Pickle mallet, you need to go back to yo crib, and play wit yo little rattle and tickle me elmo some more... ya fuckin' babay!

Guest fraggle`
esco said:

Yo dawg, don't stress over all these haters yo. Most of them is full of it, and is just not feelin' mah flow. Dat is there beef, and it don't mean squat to me. Why do you think I'm laughin' so hard while these fucks is tryin' they best ta bring me down. I ain't gonna bounce outta here, no matter what they think of me.

WHile I like it when peeps is cool wit me, honestly even if everyone hated my ass, I wouldn't give two shits, I'd still chill up in dis piece. But I appreciate everyone on here dat has gots mah back. Much love goes out yo ya'll, and as for them haters, they can all kiss mah ass, and dat's mah word!

blah blah blah haters blah blah blah gots my back blah blah blah

the same pretentious nonsense as always

Toke said:

Toke, just cuz you be some fake ass cracker, don't mean I'm a bitch like you!

ESCO said:

Ralphis you is full of it, kid! Yo fixin' to go extinct if you don't stop hatin' little fishy! Ya two faced, turncoat fool!
:P

yo dawg. lizisten hizere. I isnt yo fella pimpdaddy. i be a hata for any one of yo fos. so im pimp up some shiznitz and smack yo punk ass down. i be from filly yo. WORD TO MY DAWGA IN PHILLY! so yo just be steppin back punk

esco said:

I Am talkin' ghetto street slang (NY style)! It is da language dat many peeps like me talk! It is called street talkFuckin' dork!

I have seen Starski and Hutch, Huggy Bear didn't talk like that :)

esco said:

Da word is pussy, not immature! Toke is just one of them stoner ass, wanna be white boys, who keeps havin' his girls cheat on him with some ghetto boricua like me! He's just a jealous bitch!

Why would I be jelous of some stupid ass little white kid trying to convince a group of online gamers that he is cool in real life by speaking in ebonics on a forum.

"ghetto boricua's" dont spend there lives on gaming forums you fucking poser. They dont even have internet access.

Poor esco.....wants to be black soooooo bad.

"Confucious only know so much shit, because he smoke betta gonja than me!"

"Toke is just one of them stoner ass..."

You're a fucking hypocrite too.

Why do you even come here? Almost everyone hates you, the only people who don't are the other people that everyone hates. I guess the hated fags stick together.

You're probably gonna respond to my legitimate arguments with another string of incoherent false assumptions about my personal life.

esco said:

esco probably looks just like this http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/up-images/up-men-00484.jpg and has an ebonics dictionary that he reads all day while he sits in the DW forum and watches mTV because he is too afraid to go outside and face the people he pretends to be.