• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

Just curious...

My title's actually right. Somebody read my mind :0

SUCK IT ZALDRON! =P

Nah, I was just testing my title. There was an argument about titles a few threads down and I noticed some people had titles so I went to edit mine figuring they had finally been enabled, but I couldn't, so when I went back to the original profile screen it said I had a title, and I thought "Am I really clueless enough to have given myself a title 2 seconds ago and not remembered it?" But I guess not.

Lüt said:

My title's actually right. Somebody read my mind :0

SUCK IT ZALDRON! =P

Rofl
What are you guys fighting about?

He was complaining about how he couldn't get a custom title a few minutes ago and I just got one :)

Lüt said:

Nah, I was just testing my title. There was an argument about titles a few threads down and I noticed some people had titles so I went to edit mine figuring they had finally been enabled, but I couldn't, so when I went back to the original profile screen it said I had a title, and I thought "Am I really clueless enough to have given myself a title 2 seconds ago and not remembered it?" But I guess not.

oh. I was talking about the post count. Stop posting so i can be the forum whore again! :)

Guest Dest-X
Lüt said:

He was complaining about how he couldn't get a custom title a few minutes ago and I just got one :)

heh

Guest fraggle`

all your base

Guest fraggle`

ling, i am going to kill you :)

Shaviro said:

oh. I was talking about the post count. Stop posting so i can be the forum whore again! :)

Even if I did, you'd still have to face off with Zaldron and deadnail and there's no way you'd take them down.

Guest Dave

heh....

Lüt said:

Even if I did, you'd still have to face off with Zaldron and deadnail and there's no way you'd take them down.

Bah. I could take them on with one hand behind my back!

Grul said:

Graaaah it's unfair! I want one too :)

Lüt are you listening? Grul wants a blow job too :)