Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zchingo

Well, well.......................

Guest Zchingo

Hello folks. This is my first post in these forums, but don't let that fool you. I've actually been observing these forums for quite awhile, I jut never got around to registering (damn schoolwork). Anywho, I've been looking long enough to know who Macvillewhore is, who some of the "newbies" as you call them are, and I even saw the whole "FUCK MORDETH" bombing mishap, which in one sense I thought was pretty funny.........to a point. Now with summer coming along, expect me to visit and post more frequently, unless my mom happens to find me a job somewhere (which I will admit, I'm gonna need money to upgrade before DOOM 3 comes out). That's it for now, I have almost no ideas at the moment. I'll be on and off from time to time. Peace.

Same here. Altough self-introduction posts are often invitations to flames, this one deserves respect.

Zaldron said:

Same here. Altough self-introduction posts are often invitations to flames, this one deserves respect.

Like that'll keep us from doing so, you newbie. :->

(Next thing you know he'll get a title.)

Ahh, this is refreshing, a nice, polite post with little to no swearing or name calling in it. Good to meet you.

Katgut said:

Like that'll keep us from doing so, you newbie. :->

What? OMG, he just called Zaldron a newbie !!
/me points finger at Katgut... ;)

Welcome. Nice first post. You have my respect. It's been a while since I've seen a first post that's not about warez or insulting people. We need some fresh blood around here. Again, Welcome.

Disorder said:

What? OMG, he just called Zaldron a newbie!!

LYNCH HIM!

Lüt said:

::shoots Zchingo in the head::

You'll have to forgive Lüt (pretty easy when half of your gray matter is dripping all over the place), but he dropped his medication. You know, being raped every 8 hours...

Welcome. I hope other guys who will join this forum will take your introduction message as an example when they want to introduce themselves.

heh this post has nothing to do with warez or asking dumb things that can be answered by reading the FaQ. this guy is different from other newbie's. he can think for himself unlike other newbs

Lüt said:

LYNCH HIM!

I still have those spare torches and forklifts from the last newbie flood...

Zaldron said:

newbie?

I have a title.

Yyou sad basrads.

Not Zaldron, the NEW GUY. Don't make me come over there.

Uh-oh. Now you made me come over there.

/me loads his BFG

Katgut said:

Yyou sad basrads.

Not Zaldron, the NEW GUY. Don't make me come over there.

Uh-oh. Now you made me come over there.

/me loads his BFG

Sorry... a little misunderstanding.
Those things happen from time to time. :)

Yo, wuzzup dawg! On behalf of all of doomworld let me be da first ta say...

WLECOME TO DA THIRD RING OF HELL!!!! HA, HA, HA, HAAAAA!!!

Just playin wit ya, nice to see someone who gots mad respect for da peeps up in dis forum. It's very rare to see something like dat. Anyways, enjoy yoself, glad ta see ya here!

Disorder said:

Sorry... a little misunderstanding.
Those things happen from time to time. :)

Specially after "Break the Brick with your Head" competitions...

Well howdy there, bucko, hope you enjoy your stay here. It is pretty rare when a new guy rolls on in and introduces himself without insulting anyone or asking for warez.

BTW, if you're looking for a kickass game to tide you over until Doom 3 then you should try Undying... it's amazing. I also just saw the E3 DNF trailer and I must say that game looks utterly amazing too. There can't be this many dreams come true without nightmares coming true... sadly, Counter-Strike 2 is in the works (with the TF2 engine no less). Could it be any worse?

Zaldron said:

Specially after "Break the Brick with your Head" competitions...

"And the winner, for the sixth year running in the Break The Doomcrate With Your Head contest, is... Linguica!"

deadnail said:

Well howdy there, bucko, hope you enjoy your stay here. It is pretty rare when a new guy rolls on in and introduces himself without insulting anyone or asking for warez.

BTW, if you're looking for a kickass game to tide you over until Doom 3 then you should try Undying... it's amazing. I also just saw the E3 DNF trailer and I must say that game looks utterly amazing too. There can't be this many dreams come true without nightmares coming true... sadly, Counter-Strike 2 is in the works (with the TF2 engine no less). Could it be any worse?

What's wrong with CS?

Zaldron said:

You'll have to forgive Lüt (pretty easy when half of your gray matter is dripping all over the place), but he dropped his medication

Translation: I said "welcome".

Guest stphrz'

Hi! You're not stupid! Too bad Mr. Dudzik saw fit to put a cap in your skull....(he has a drug problem y'know). I'll be glad to hear from ya (when you get out of brain surgery). Welcome :)

Zaldron said:

newbie?

I have a title.

It is a very immature to even consider the the thought that titles would be some kind of proof of significance. Titles do not tell that you are better than anyone else, they
(OK I'll admit it, I'm whining since I haven't got one myself :(

stphrz' said:

Hi! You're not stupid! Too bad Mr. Dudzik saw fit to put a cap in your skull....(he has a drug problem y'know). I'll be glad to hear from ya (when you get out of brain surgery). Welcome :)

Stphrz with a '? HA I NOTICED IT!

Lüt said:

Translation: I said "welcome".

Yeah, that's the universal CS team member greeting.

Hi! ::BLAM!::