Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AirRaid

Titles....

What's with these bloody titles? As soon as they were introduced, the entire doomworld community (minus a few) degenerated into 6 year old versions of themselves. What's the point? it's only a few words on a website! Chill!

I totally agree with Airraid. Just look at Disorder, and what the miserable wreck he has become, sort of. If I got a title, fine, but I won't go asking for one, for fear that I might get the title 'Oblong Dingus'.

Zaldron said:

You want one, right?

:)

Perhaps there should be an automatic title system, like in the Quake3World forums, based on how many posts you've made. And after 3000 posts or so you can pick your own title !

Or maybe not, since the system (read: Linguica) screws up accounts sometimes you'd be degraded to newbie status after re-registering.

Lord FlatHead said:

:)Perhaps there should be an automatic title system, like in the Quake3World forums, based on how many posts you've made. And after 3000 posts or so you can pick your own title !Or maybe not,

Stick it to da man!

Why can't Kat be in charge of these forums instead of Ling? :-)

And as for people being able to pick their own titles... meh. Most people show deplorably bad taste when it comes to that kind of thing.

"Fuzzy Milkstache And The Albino Pygmies" would be a good name for a band.

Lord FlatHead said:

Perhaps there should be an automatic title system, like in the Quake3World forums, based on how many posts you've made. And after 3000 posts or so you can pick your own title !

Or maybe not, since the system (read: Linguica) screws up accounts sometimes you'd be degraded to newbie status after re-registering.

That means Ling would have to code something, and he hates this software SO much that I'm sure he can't stare at the raw code for more than 5 minutes.

submerge said:

I totally agree with Airraid. Just look at Disorder, and what the miserable wreck he has become, sort of.

What the fuck's wrong with you boy?
You're just jealous at me cuz I have a cool title, and you don't, asshole. And I can almost see you beg for a title, fuckhead. I think 'Oblong Dingus' would look good on you...

/me spills macvile's acid coffee over submerge's face.

"Burry my worthless corpse" would be a perfect title for me Ling,if you can dig it.

It dont matter to if I dont have one or not,I dont come here to look at titles,oh well I'll be lurking somewhere around,seeyah.

/me smiles/

Check out mah phat ass title! Dat shit is da bomb, thanks linguica, you is da man dawg!

Guest fraggle`

ok, how long till the next moron notices....

"LOOK GUYS, TITLES!!! WHERE DID THEY COME FROM!!"

Disorder said:

What the fuck's wrong with you boy?
You're just jealous at me cuz I have a cool title, and you don't, asshole. And I can almost see you beg for a title, fuckhead. I think 'Oblong Dingus' would look good on you...

/me spills macvile's acid coffee over submerge's face.

Yawn..... I've heard worse from you.
I could care less whether or not I got a title or not.
Maybe Jackass would be a good title for you though.
But I like Beerhaed, personallly.

I spell badly at you! Now CRINGE!

fraggle` said:

ok, how long till the next moron notices....

"LOOK GUYS, TITLES!!! WHERE DID THEY COME FROM!!"

Moron? I think AirRaid has know for a bit, and just spoke up now.

/me Pulls out a boning knife and frying pan

C'mere, fishboy.

Yup. I noticed when Ling first started dishing them out. Then people (namely Disorder and pickle hammer) started crying cos they didn't have one. babies.

By the way, Ling - Pickle_hammer's title rocks. :) perfect.

AirRaid said:

Then people (namely Disorder and pickle hammer) started crying cos they didn't have one. babies

Oh, well... At least I got one. Dork.

submerge said:

Maybe Jackass would be a good title for you though.But I like Beerhaed, personallly.

Thanks.. I like beerhead too.

ralphis said:

ah. i swear to god ill cut ling's balls off if he gives me a title.

Title for Ralphis: I cut off Ling's balls

Guest Nuno Correia

ROFL