Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gruson

Reaper DOOM set almost complete! Who has....

Guest Gruson

Alright, after months of looking, I am close to completeing my set of these hard to find miniatures, I am 5 short. Does anyone have the following for sale:

Imp 3 pack
Cacodemon
Lost Soul
Pink Demon
Zombie Sergeant (shotgun) 3 pack

I did find a Cyberdemon...woo hoo!

Can anyone help a fellow Doomer out? Thank you so much so far!

Are you gonna paint them? I love miniature painting, altough I don't have any DooM-related stuff, mostly AD&D like.

Zaldron said:

Are you gonna paint them? I love miniature painting, altough I don't have any DooM-related stuff, mostly AD&D like.

*gasp* Sacrilege! You don't paint this kind of thing! These are COLLECTOR'S ITEMS!

So? It's forbidden to make them look better?

Collector's item my ass. We'll be seeing a whole new slate of improved miniatures as soon as "DooM 3" means "profit".

Guest Gruson

I kind of like the way they all look unpainted but i may someday paint them. The only paint jobs I have seen on them are way off.

I doubt we will ever see the same monsters, enemies released again from Reaper but I went ahead an opened up all of mine.

I would never sell them anyway and I really hope that Id does keep at least some of the same monsters for Doom 3...we will see.

I wouldn't mind a couple of Todd McFarlane DooM 3 toys... ;)

I don't like them unpainted, the dirty/shiny aspect of the lead tends to hide and/or invent detail.

Guest Gruson

I agree, some McFarlane toys would kick ass. I am really upset that they cancelled the Quake III lineup of toys. There was going to be a Doom Marine! Man....

Also, post those pics of your painted miniatures ;)

They're at his homepage, go to the Doom section and then Unfy Figures.