Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zxcvbnm

please

come on, they all were classics, they all rocked(still do), they all deserve the same credit....it's d00m for goodness' sake!
play em all and love it

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Fodders, is that a GIF file or is it for real? I feel so scared having my computer be infected with a virus! I hope it isn't real!

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Well it shows an animation of a virus being downloaded then terminating the computer, but luckily it did not crash my computer. It's a file that is in the web page you posted in this page.

uh, are you an idiot? Have you heard of right clicking? Are you a frikkin moron?

Cacodemon Leade said:

Well it shows an animation of a virus being downloaded then terminating the computer, but luckily it did not crash my computer. It's a file that is in the web page you posted in this page.

You have to reboot before the computer it totally erased.

Peter Heinemann said:

A good mouse has only one button

that's like being born with only one nipple!

Peter Heinemann said:

I'd like to see you play Half-Life or Undying with just one button. Oh wait, those amazing games aren't on the Mac are they? Nevermind.

Peter Heinemann said:

Yeah, that's why we use EXCELLENT CREATIONS BLESSED BY GOD HIMSELF that we ussually call "PC mouse"...

deadnail said:

I'd like to see you play Half-Life or Undying with just one button. Oh wait, those amazing games aren't on the Mac are they? Nevermind.

You are right, more then one button are usefull is some cases.

But "Halflife"? Did not Sierra made games like "Kings Quest"? I would never play a game made by a firm who made games in which cute little rabbits and squirrels are the characters.

I have seen "Halflife" on a friend´s computer and I am very glad that the Macintosh has worked well as a quality filter on that game. All good games are coming on the Mac, some a bid later and some very fast: Remember on what platform Quake3 Demo (also a crap game) was released first? Mac. On which platform Doom3 will be released first? Mac. Undying is a game I do not know, but if it looks like Halflife...

Sierra also makes Chess games. Epic also makes a game called Jazz Jackrabbit and they're responsible for Unreal Tournament.

Half-Life is one of the best single player games out there right now. So is SiN, but it looks like you guys *FINALLY* got that one.

Yeah, the Mac is got the GeForce 3 first. By five days. I wouldn't brag about Quake 3 either, that's like saying who got malaria first.

Undying is nothing like Half-Life.

deadnail said:

Epic also makes a game called Jazz Jackrabbit and they're responsible for Unreal Tournament.

HEY THEY MADE JILL OF THE JUNGLE TOO!

Damn I actually liked that one. Back in that day Brix was my favorite.